Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Extending the ground to over 32k apparently. They are literally obsessed with having a ground bigger than ours despite hardly ever having the fan base to match ours [emoji23]17e99206aefb8571f2d4eac22870b4b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are Tesco still bankrolling it like they claimed... :lol:

I love the way that they "will need part of sub station land" and gloss over it as if it will be gifted to them no questions asked - even if they do get it, there are still some pretty scary access issues in that corner according to the sketch...

I'm sure Trousers will be along any minute now to show us who still owns the 'sub station land'....

I love the way that they "will need part of sub station land" and gloss over it as if it will be gifted to them no questions asked - even if they do get it, there are still some pretty scary access issues in that corner according to the sketch...

I'm sure Trousers will be along any minute now to show us who still owns the 'sub station land'....

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/portsmouth-decade-high-demand-puts-fratton-park-future-under-microscope-1-8759302

there remain problems in relation to the substation situated behind the North stand, in particular its power cables stretching underneath Specks Lane behind the Milton end.

The location of such a important electrical source in the city threatens to hinder potential work to either stand, with the Milton end, in particular, regarded as a priority.

The league had better not mess up the fixtures again! :x

I was assured all of last season that we were playing them this season, but when I checked last summer I couldn't find either game.

I've now had nine months of being told that they'll be playing us in league fixtures next season, do we know when those games will be announced?

The league had better not mess up the fixtures again! :x

I was assured all of last season that we were playing them this season, but when I checked last summer I couldn't find either game.

I've now had nine months of being told that they'll be playing us in league fixtures next season, do we know when those games will be announced?

Ladies teams?

It just occurred to me that it needs to be considered that they could be choking just when it counts.

They were fortunate to get all 3 points the other day (such an obvious handball) and Coventry have been by far the better side today.

Pompey look like a bit of a shyt-house team today

well, this game a swung around. All pompey now.

Edited by Batman

I will actually bw quite happy if they do get promoted. The gulf between L1 and the Championship has grown massively since we went up through. If they don't invest a ridiculous sum on the playing squad then taht team will get dry raped every week. If they do somehow find the money to improve the squad then sooner or later this thread goes back to the start. Win win!

The natives are getting restless.... https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=trump%20portsmouth&src=typd

.... somewhat ironic for a community that welcomed dodgy character after dodgy character as owners of the previous football club that played at Fratton Park. I wonder if Trump knows that all he has to do to ingratiate himself with the good people of Portsmouth is to offer to buy a trophy for them (and worry about how to pay for it later)?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})