Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I guess they don't want to sack the Jackett now then :rolleyes: well at least until the next poor result

I'm sure it won't be too long before the Boo's ring out around The Old Girl after failing to beat one of the strugglers.

However it will be a complete jizz fest if they could get Thierry Henri to lead Arsenal out for the FA Cup match, but might go sour as Scummer Cedric cracks in the 5th goal :lol:

Well they scraped through. As soon as I saw that there was going to be 5 mins extra time I felt it would happen. Ah well Exeters team of kids nearly did enough to beat Pompeys first 11. A good day out for their fans and be the first team to retain it. I suppose if you hang around the lower tiers long enough you can do such things

Pompey are likely to set a record and win whatever the Lower league Cup for the second time and fair play to them for that.

I am sure this will be added to their list of titles and cups.

However we never seem to make any reference to our domination of the Southern League from 1885 to 1920 when it was essentially a 3rd Division and we competed with the likes of Spurs.Think we won the title 8 or 9 times.

Strange. Last time they made the final they were only going “to take my kids to experience Wembley” and “a one off day out”. This time it’s to show the support for the club but not the trophy. Whatever fits to boycott the boycott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do these JPT scores even register on the vidiprinter these days?

Lots of them have been skipping home games so should be able to afford their big day out.

No idea who they are playing I’m that interested.

Do these JPT scores even register on the vidiprinter these days?

Lots of them have been skipping home games so should be able to afford their big day out.

No idea who they are playing I’m that interested.

JPT was the glory days when it was a professional tournament and not littered with kids teams.

Now it’s the Leasing.com trophy and it’s possible for an academy to win it.

Strange. Last time they made the final they were only going “to take my kids to experience Wembley” and “a one off day out”. This time it’s to show the support for the club but not the trophy. Whatever fits to boycott the boycott

Wembley, it's almost like another league fixture now,,, innit!:rolleyes::smug:

Pompey are likely to set a record and win whatever the Lower league Cup for the second time and fair play to them for that.

I am sure this will be added to their list of titles and cups.

However we never seem to make any reference to our domination of the Southern League from 1885 to 1920 when it was essentially a 3rd Division and we competed with the likes of Spurs.Think we won the title 8 or 9 times.

To be fair it's a cup designed for the lower clubs to play for every season...it probably wasn't very fair when we popped down and won it but hey ho...

The scabs will always scab. They’re a city with a history of breaking strikes, hardly a surprise they’ll break another one. Bunch of Walter Mitty c*nts

Wembley, it's almost like another league fixture now,,, innit!:rolleyes::smug:
I had a pompey fan send me the 'Pompey fan walks into pub at Wembley and the barman says

'The usual?'

When I said if you carry on wallowing around Division 3 you are bound to get there again he lost his voice

Edited by OldNick

F**k me prediction thread on the main board sort of suggesting you won't be sh**ing on the villa below.:scared: kin-ell derby day might be back on the menu again soon.:D
We have a couple of hem a season now, I know its the old dears down the road but...we did try the old derby but that was time wasted FOUR Nothing

I see that Eisner had a vote for this year's Oscars. I wonder how he voted??

1917 for best film as the WW1 trenches reminded him of Fratton Park?? Any Harvey Weinstein movie as he could spot a similarity with him and TCWTB ??

Edited by Tamesaint

Imagine allowing 9 per season ticket for a game they’re ‘boycotting’ (again) :lol:

Absolute scabs. Always show their true colours that lot. They’re all still crying about getting priority though. Pathetically small time.

Edited by LGTL

Wonder if they’ll be applauding the opposition again like the embarrassing saps they are?

Not just applauding them. They’ll be wearing their colours.

Half and half scarves. The thing they said they’d never have at their “proper” football club.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})