Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Bad day all round ponyboy,we're treading water but you seem to have slipped beneath the waves, with the games you have coming up your gonna need a life line!
Perhaps but I still feel we will get 2 mores points than Cardiff after the next 12 games, do you feel the same about getting 3 more points than Barnsley or 10 more than Luton. I think you were 9 points clear at the top a few weeks ago Mack. Oh I forgot about Sunderland behind you with 2 games in hand

Perhaps but I still feel we will get 2 mores points than Cardiff after the next 12 games, do you feel the same about getting 3 more points than Barnsley or 10 more than Luton. I think you were 9 points clear at the top a few weeks ago Mack. Oh I forgot about Sunderland behind you with 2 games in hand

Nick we've flattered to deceive all season, how we managed to stay on top for as long as we did pure fluke, when Millwall took back there lone we were f**kd, the only time we have looked comfortable in a game is when the opposition has had a man sent off, Luton have legged it, can't see them slipping up the way they are playing.Barnsley can be caught,but that will be Sunderland who catch them, Best we can hope for is playoffs, and we are shyt at them.

Nick we've flattered to deceive all season, how we managed to stay on top for as long as we did pure fluke, when Millwall took back there lone we were f**kd, the only time we have looked comfortable in a game is when the opposition has had a man sent off, Luton have legged it, can't see them slipping up the way they are playing.Barnsley can be caught,but that will be Sunderland who catch them, Best we can hope for is playoffs, and we are shyt at them.
Mack kept talking dirty to me, I had a tough weekend and I feel well perked up. lol

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})