Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

uncanny how you try to mirror us, only difference your in the big boy league... at the mo,
Big boy league, as it was light years ago when you last played in the top flight you will have forgotten how uninteresting the games really are unless you can steal a good side from HM Revenue, charities and the like so to compete, lol. I watched the Championship Fulham game on TV the other day and thought it was far more watchable than the PL stuff on show

Big boy league, as it was light years ago when you last played in the top flight you will have forgotten how uninteresting the games really are unless you can steal a good side from HM Revenue, charities and the like so to compete, lol. I watched the Championship Fulham game on TV the other day and thought it was far more watchable than the PL stuff on show

They have never played in the top flight, or the second tier! they have only been in existence for seven years. Hth's

Pompey Tom @pompeytom73

**** of Kenny Jacket you stupid fat **** #pompey #portsmouth

Ollie Limburn @LimburnOllie

KENNY JACKET GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, YOUR BASICALLY A DINOSAUR, TACTICALLY CLUELESS. **** OFF!

Aaron ️@AaronGeoffrey4

It's not you or any of the players it's that slab head Kenny that needs to hang his jacket up and **** off back to where he come from

tommy hughes@tommyrh23

I stick by what I've always said. Kenny jackets not the man for our club. That is an utter disgrace against 9 men #pompey

Andy Sturges @andysturges

Kenny get your Jacket! #Pompey

They have never played in the top flight, or the second tier! they have only been in existence for seven years. Hth's

And don’t forget to give them their correct name Portsmouth Community F.C. even though they are no longer owned by the community. Often wonder why the media never include this, whilst insisting on placing F.C. after the names of other Phoenix clubs like Hereford and Chester........

Hold on, postponed because of 2 major events on the same day? Which one did they cobble together just week ago?

I'll never be booking tickets for a p*ss-up in any of THEIR brewerys!

Wouldn't there have been some kind of disciplinary action for that kind of cock up in the past?

Edited by Ohio Saint

First time we get to face the current football club that plays at Fratton Park. Wonder how they'll compare to the previous club that played there?

Great playing in a new ground too. I mean that decrepit tip that the former Poopy team played in must have been scrapped and put out of its misery by now right....right

First time we get to face the current football club that plays at Fratton Park. Wonder how they'll compare to the previous club that played there?

Previous seven clubs I think. They have been in administration three times, i'll stand corrected.

they have been......Portsmouth A.F.C......Portsmouth Town F.C......Royal Artillery (Portsmouth) F.C......Portsmouth F.C x 2, due to administration......Portsmouth city football club limited.....Portsmouth football club limited..... Portsmouth community football club limited.

Previous seven clubs I think. They have been in administration three times, i'll stand corrected.

they have been......Portsmouth A.F.C......Portsmouth Town F.C......Royal Artillery (Portsmouth) F.C......Portsmouth F.C x 2, due to administration......Portsmouth city football club limited.....Portsmouth football club limited..... Portsmouth community football club limited.

Lol that needs to be sent to Sky and the like

Was expecting a lot more reaction on here to be honest.

I’ve been bombarded by my clients with texts and calls about how they’re going to embarrass us. I’ve had the Norris goal from their 2-2 win sent to me 3 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of them post on here anymore. They are sad weirdos who have experienced five years of relatively decent football in their lifetimes, paid for via criminal activity, and now they are back in their default state they've done a runner.

I’ve had the Norris goal from their 2-2 win sent to me 3 times.

That's sub-intellectual on two counts: (a) that goal was scored by a football club that doesn't exist any more and (b) the ensuing result amounted to a dropping of 2 points which contributed to them being relegated that season, and gave their rivals a point which contributed to them being promoted.

Celebrating a goal for another club that, in the context of the season, did nothing to stop them being condemned to 3rd division football until their demise, is certifiable behaviour.

#tinpot

P.s. so, if I were you, I'd send your 'friends' a video of the whole game with a message along the lines of: "here's a video of one of my favourite games. The result helped us get promoted and helped relegate the previous football club that played at Fratton Park". You're welcome :)

Edited by trousers

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})