Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Just got back from a birthday 'do' in Portsmouth. On my table they were watching the game on a phone. They know I'm a Saints supporter but I had the decency to keep quiet. :-)

How did you not even smile when Sunderland scored.......?

Can't see one-nil being anywhere near enough but at least Sunderland won the match which I had no expectation they would.

Well the few screwed up in their last home game so the hope goes on. A nice comfortable stroll for Charlton today will also help.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Edited by CB Fry

That’s the first time I’ve watched the Skates this season, Sunderland were sh!te but Pompey we’re worse. They looked marginally better first half but Sunderland were all over them before the sending off in the second. I’d forgotten how poor lower league football is.

I expect the blue few will edge it at Fratton, and I kind of wouldn’t mind them getting promoted just to see them get smashed all over the place in the Championship.

That’s the first time I’ve watched the Skates this season, Sunderland were sh!te but Pompey we’re worse. They looked marginally better first half but Sunderland were all over them before the sending off in the second. I’d forgotten how poor lower league football is.

I expect the blue few will edge it at Fratton, and I kind of wouldn’t mind them getting promoted just to see them get smashed all over the place in the Championship.

Don’t why people think they will struggle if they get promoted. They will spend shed loads of somebody else’s money to remain ‘competitive’.......

Well I do I think they were shafted by Greedy Owners which could happen to us

Yep all that tax dodging, no payment to local businesses, £60mill tax unpaid, ripping off charities let alone not paying players and staff wages....

Let`s all hope they get what they deserve...…. but they haven't/won`t ………….. cheating from top to bottom...

should be popcorn night for you pony fiddling f**kers, stats 4 u we have never won a playoff game, 4 in all, 2 home draws 2-2, 2 away defeats 1-0,:scared: we have kept up the record with the 1-0 defeat, so 2-2 tonight hat trick all round

Edited by mack rill

should be popcorn night for you pony fiddling f**kers, stats 4 u we have never won a playoff game, 4 in all, 2 home draws 2-2, 2 away defeats 1-0,:scared: we have kept up the record with the 1-0 defeat, so 2-2 tonight hat trick all round

Mack,

Keep safe

Hope you lose but in a friendly way xxx

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})