Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Had we lost tonight all the deluded myth-spreading freaks would have been out.

A word on Mack - he's a freak too, clearly, but he's the only one on here through thick and thin.

You wouldn't catch him punching a police horse before being battered like a Chipperfield's monkey.

Had we lost tonight all the deluded myth-spreading freaks would have been out.

A word on Mack - he's a freak too, clearly, but he's the only one on here through thick and thin.

You wouldn't catch him punching a police horse before being battered like a Chipperfield's monkey.

That's Mackril. He's alright.

Merovingian is a c-unt.

EFTEkVdXYAAyStA?format=jpg&name=medium

Ings joins Steve Moran as a Saints legend, with special mention to the Saints fan at the front of the Fratton End

What a moment as a saints fan, scoring a goal and celebrating at the Fratton End. He lived the dream, right there!

Quality from Ings last night!

we huffed and puffed, you slipped 4 past us at a Kanter, didn't hurt as much as i thought it would, must be getting used to being craped on, hope you all got home safely, good luck in the draw.oh! and hope your next s**t is a hedgehog.:x

That last line!!!!! Brilliant. Cheers Mack

we huffed and puffed, you slipped 4 past us at a Kanter, didn't hurt as much as i thought it would, must be getting used to being craped on, hope you all got home safely, good luck in the draw.oh! and hope your next s**t is a hedgehog.:x

Thank you, sir. May your season be terrible.

State of these ****s.

I only caught up with this the day of the match.

Even allowing for football rivalry that is quite sad and shocking, from the obese bints to the gap tooth **** quoting "blue is colour, Pompey is our name ..." Christ, the land that time forgot; adopting a 1970's Chelsea anthem, is it still in the charts down there ?

Best of all though:

Paraphrasing: I hate "scummers because they're scum " , Q: Why are they scum ? ... "cos they are; they're dirty, filthy..." Pure playground level stuff.

Because they stole our food - that's a new one. Where the f^^^ does that come from?

And my favourite: Pompey all think they're Imbred for some reason.

Most of the players embarrassed by it, s if a Yes might scupper a chance of joining a club they could only dream of playing for.

Club Secretary 'supporter of the year' - churning out the dock strike myth. Simpleton of the Year award.

Well the older bloke at least had it right.

Sadly the nonsense of the dockers strike still is carried on.

Perhas someone should write a letter to the News and set things straight.

Westwood was right (although seemed drunk)rivalry is good as long as it doesn't go too far. As for the tickets for the FA cup semi final lol, and they took 40kfor the JPT perhaps that needs sorting as well

Yes, old bloke came across well, credit to him for his good sense.

Westwood was surprisingly sensible and fairly measured in his response, albeit with a misuse of selective stats Didn't we take 45,000 to the JPT ? And overlooking the Puel-Pellegrino effect for the SF.

But there are clearly deep rooted social problems when Westwood appears the voice of reason.

Sadly we might find a few to rival some of them on a matchday, but they do seem to have a high %.

Edited by Badger

Well according to the map in this BBC article most of Portsmouth and a large part of Southampton have deprived areas.

It only seems to be mainly based but not completely on financial reasons. I must admit I was a bit surprised at the extent

of the problem but then I haven't lived in the U.K. for quite a long time, only gone back for holidays.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-49812519

I remember in the old days when you could bring up a list of who had posted in this thread and how many posts

they had made. Is this still possible only I have forgotten how to do it? ( old age is a b*tch :( )

Just go back to the lounge and tap/click on 112,855 (or whatever the number of replies is at). Trousers has nearly 7000 posts in this thread alone!

What a moment as a saints fan, scoring a goal and celebrating at the Fratton End. He lived the dream, right there!

Quality from Ings last night!

There;s also a guy to his left showing some red and white. Think that might be the disabled area with enablers. Bit difficult to run away I imagine!

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})