Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Members do not want you lot on there

We have to put up with Pompey fans on our main board, as the mods turn a blind eye to the several that do post, despite them being easy to spot...

Edited by trousers

What all of 1 second to google - yeah lots of time wasted there then.

Members do not want you lot on there, their board I abide by their wishes. You only want to go on there so you can cut and paste stuff all over here anyway

A cousin of mine :suspicious: is a skate and fancies a laugh, I mean wants to know everything PFC with the exciting times on the horizon... How would he go about becoming a member..?

A cousin of mine :suspicious: is a skate and fancies a laugh, I mean wants to know everything PFC with the exciting times on the horizon... How would he go about becoming a member..?

Tell him we're better informed here, with a far higher grasp of basic company accounts.

Tell him to send me his details. I'm running a new initiative. It's called "Friends of POL". The way it works is he can buy a share in FOPOL for a grand, and he'll get a regular transparent newsletter about all the top secret private stuff going on at Pompey.

And he'll also get a very transparent share certificate.

Tell him to send me his details. I'm running a new initiative. It's called "Friends of POL". The way it works is he can buy a share in FOPOL for a grand, and he'll get a regular transparent newsletter about all the top secret private stuff going on at Pompey.

And he'll also get a very transparent share certificate.

Please mail him directly on 'deludedskate@fatpipes.co.uk'

:)

Section of the Pompey fans not obsessed by the scummers? Doesn't look like it judging by Merovingian's post. Just need the toy salesman back as well now - what was his name?

Never go on POL as with this thread and the power of cut and paste, there's no need! Besides, there's plenty of comedy material minus POL at the blue end of the M27.

Pompey fans in selective history recognition shocker. (i.e. good stuff the previous football club did = celebrate; bad stuff the previous football club did = airbrush)

Either way, celebrating a draw from a season we got promoted and they got relegated is the epitome of how tinpot they've become. Long may it continue...

Ah yes, today is 'David Norris Day' - that famous day that cost us promotion, prevented their relegation and changed history forever.

Oh.

They are utter nobodies.

Nice that they have something to keep themselves warm whilst they are out in the cold, never to return.

Poor lost souls.

I will credit them something though. The very next season they managed to exit League 1 at their very first attempt. That is some going.

onderwhy Posted on 07/04/2017 07:29

Pompey Supermarket

Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

Always wondered why football clubs don't open their own supermarkets selling their own brands of merchandise ie Cornflakes,baked beans etc etc car /house insurance the options are limitless and if the club were making money on it even like a £1 mark up per shopper could bring in vital resources as long as they did not get greedy. How many people would do there shopping at Pompey supermarket.25000 shoppers a week = £25000 pays the wages of 4 or 5 players.

Bargain basement surely :lol:

Happy Billy Sharp day.

The day one man scored 2 goals to send us top of the league securing a vital point on our way to promotion and taking 2 points from the blue few on their way to relegation. Good times. 2c92ef1c2fc874958d1faf5c159d5cc3.jpg

If only we didn't lose to Reading or Middlesbrough following this result we would have won the league. Never mind.

Edited by Golden Balls

Pompey Supermarket

Always wondered why football clubs don't open their own supermarkets selling their own brands of merchandise ie Cornflakes,baked beans etc etc car /house insurance the options are limitless and if the club were making money on it even like a £1 mark up per shopper could bring in vital resources as long as they did not get greedy. How many people would do there shopping at Pompey supermarket.25000 shoppers a week = £25000 pays the wages of 4 or 5 players.

#tinpot

Pompey Supermarket

Anyone fancy pointing out to the deluded skate numbnuts that most 'normal' football clubs do exactly this! They generally call it the club shop / store / megastore and in them they sell their own brands of merchandise! They don't go as far as selling cornflakes or baked beans as that would be a little bit mental. Some clubs even go so far as to sell financial products ;)

Pompey Supermarket

Don't suppose Tesco would mind having a Poundland on their property ;-)...not going to affect the necrophilia business at the fish counter :-)

cruuuuzzziiinnn!!!!!!!:smug:

:mcinnes: :mcinnes: :mcinnes:

Pompey are 3rd in the 4th tier ffs! Very strange thing to be proud of!

- Pompey out of 92 English league clubs are 71st

- Saints out of 92 English league clubs are 9th

9th vs 71st :D

The gulf is vast between the two clubs.

We are and likely will remain light years ahead of you in terms of...

- team quality

- stadium infrastructure

- fanbase size

- training ground quality

- academy quality

etc etc

...for the foreseeable future!

:mcinnes: :mcinnes: :mcinnes:

Pompey are 3rd in the 4th tier ffs! Very strange thing to be proud of!

- Pompey out of 92 English league clubs are 71st

- Saints out of 92 English league clubs are 9th

9th vs 71st :D

The gulf is vast between the two clubs.

We are and likely will remain light years ahead of you in terms of...

- team quality

- stadium infrastructure

- fanbase size

- training ground quality

- academy quality

etc etc

...for the foreseeable future!

you don't get Mack's humour do you?

THIS!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he was in fact a scummah, if not one of the very few of the phew who can see it for what it is and still keeps his/her sense of humour ;-)

Don't fret my pony fiddling friends, All is not lost, there's still time for the scouse c**t at the helm to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory,

Nar Nicky boy they don't get it, n iv'e still got all my teeth, n havent worn my knuckles out yet,:smug:

Don't fret my pony fiddling friends, All is not lost, there's still time for the scouse c**t at the helm to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory,

Nar Nicky boy they don't get it, n iv'e still got all my teeth, n havent worn my knuckles out yet,:smug:

As we suspected, not a true Skate then :)

dont worry going up in 3rd will be seen as the greatest triumph since Hilary and Tensing climbed Everest. Your journalist at the News will portray the event as a day of national importance. Penny will ask for it to made a National Holiday

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})