Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I see Donald Trump will be visiting Portsmouth as part of his state visit. Nice subtle way of letting him know that Brits really hate him.

Yep, 5th June. Must be worth £3.50 on a cheap day return from my local station to have the opportunity to give him the finger. Heard the news when I popped in to my 90 year old mum this afternoon. "Boo" was her immediate response!

Dropped points at Sunderland, automatic promotion no longer in their own hands.

They've got Peterborough on Tuesday who need a win to stand a chance of finishing in the final play-off place. Don't win and Luton and Barnsley are up, minus an 8 point swing in goal difference.

Supposedly a flare was thrown from the Skates end into the Sunderland fans sitting in the tier below.

I went on Ready to Go to see what this was about and there is a growing thread about this. ‘They’ve got some cretins in their support’

Barnsley in the driving seat now unless Luton totally implode.

I went on Ready to Go to see what this was about and there is a growing thread about this. ‘They’ve got some cretins in their support’

Barnsley in the driving seat now unless Luton totally implode.

Tuesday night will be amusing if they don't win.

Linton are doing their best to throw it.

They have 2 easy home games so not as hopeless for them as I hoped. Quite likely Luton and Barnsley will both still have to win their last game.

Still let’s hope they choke midweek

The latest Portsmyth going around on Twitter....

They are absolutely desperate to get their own version of this.

Difference being that it’s was Wolves in the 2nd round of the EFL]cup and was attended by 18k fans, higher than most gates they’ve got in their history.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190429/63bfada8a5207086b91aa4f16343103d.jpg[/img

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously it was all the ref and Linos fault according to twitter.

Sunderland are more fragile than the skates, they won’t win the play offs imo. I think it’s down to Charlton to stop them. What a season if they fail. 11 points clear at the top, dropping a 3-0 lead to Southend, having a goal ruled offside last night that was pure comedy gold (check it out) and then lose in the play offs again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/b]

Its going to happen...

Personally I would prefer them not to reach the final. A defeat in the 2 leg game will do.

Im just going to aksmy Pompey mate what the date of our fixture with next season is, as he assured me we were playing them next season

Obviously it was all the ref and Linos fault according to twitter.

Sunderland are more fragile than the skates, they won’t win the play offs imo. I think it’s down to Charlton to stop them. What a season if they fail. 11 points clear at the top, dropping a 3-0 lead to Southend, having a goal ruled offside last night that was pure comedy gold (check it out) and then lose in the play offs again.

:lol:

Personally I would prefer them not to reach the final. A defeat in the 2 leg game will do.

Im just going to aksmy Pompey mate what the date of our fixture with next season is, as he assured me we were playing them next season

The disappointment would be much greater if they bottle it in the final.... all those miserable faces and blue face paint tears... would be brilliant :lol:

and TCWTB might wet himself again.. :scared:

The disappointment would be much greater if they bottle it in the final.... all those miserable faces and blue face paint tears... would be brilliant :lol:

and TCWTB might wet himself again.. :scared:

Nah, losing in the semi-final would be more amusing, as they wouldn't even get the "big day out" at Wembley.

Nah, losing in the semi-final would be more amusing, as they wouldn't even get the "big day out" at Wembley.

Chez was signing John Marquis's praises on the main board's transfer thread. If it is Doncaster (unless the skates lose to Accy) then he is a major danger. 60 goals in 133 appearances - impressive stuff. 90th minute winner from him at the second leg in FP.

If not, Charlton are dangerous in a prospective final (can see them doing Sunderland).

Chez was signing John Marquis's praises on the main board's transfer thread. If it is Doncaster (unless the skates lose to Accy) then he is a major danger. 60 goals in 133 appearances - impressive stuff. 90th minute winner from him at the second leg in FP.

If not, Charlton are dangerous in a prospective final (can see them doing Sunderland).

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})