Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I am currently enjoying the cricket in Barbados. Tonight after the first day's play there was a large procession of England fans walking back into town. The missus pointed out one fan ahead of us who had extremely red legs. He had clearly never heard of sun lotion. " He is going to be incredibly sore in the morning" she said.

As we walked past Mr Sore Legs I noticed on his legs a large Portsmouth tattoo. Ah well sums up the stupid c Nut.

Sorry if it's been mentioned earlier in this thread, but I noticed on Saturday that they are sponsored by The University Of Portsmouth which presumably means that after my taxes subsidised their FA Cup success a few years ago, it is now subsidising their attempt to get into the Championship. I don't work my arse off every week to put money in their coffers, so I would be happy for someone to tell me I'm wrong.

A big away game for the scum tonight against league leaders Luton. This is where it could start going pear-shaped for them - if they lose and Barnsley win they'll drop down to the playoff places. Come on you Hatters, the ****ty plastic pitch and dreadful away days are forgiven.

Pompey fans chanting a vile homophobic chant still. One fan just couldn’t resist the “best fans in the world” line though. Lol

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/our-region/portsmouth/pompey-look-to-take-action-after-vile-harry-redknapp-and-jermain-defoe-aids-chant-resurfaces-1-8787642

e8807cd561049a75cd5967640d0f9d89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't they like Redknapp anymore then?

They're royally screwing this up. May well still go up but making hard work of it. 5 points behind Luton, 1 point away is Barnsley breathing down their necks, and Sunderland have about 18 games in hand.

Would provide a fitting 10 year anniversary to this thread.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})