Page 2247 of 2254 FirstFirst ... 1247174721472197223722452246224722482249 ... LastLast
Results 112,301 to 112,350 of 112661

Thread: Pompey Takeover Saga

1. Default

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSS

oh LOL
    however, I would fancy them in the playoffs.
    Sunderland are a fecking joke

Glorious

4. Default

5. Default

Errrr...

No the official account

7. Default

Solomon Otabor is my new hero. What a star you are my friend. A play off failure (Charlton will go up by the way) and you will go down in Saints folklore

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    oh LOL
    however, I would fancy them in the playoffs.
    Sunderland are a fecking joke
    forget the mackems, Charlton took the skates apart and will do so again.

Obviously it was all the ref and Linos fault according to twitter.
    Sunderland are more fragile than the skates, they wonít win the play offs imo. I think itís down to Charlton to stop them. What a season if they fail. 11 points clear at the top, dropping a 3-0 lead to Southend, having a goal ruled offside last night that was pure comedy gold (check it out) and then lose in the play offs again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS_SFC View Post
    Luton and Barnsley

Dirty skates to lose in 3rd minute of added time in play off final... (Fourth official put up 2mins)

Its going to happen...

11. Default

[/B]

Its going to happen...
    Personally I would prefer them not to reach the final. A defeat in the 2 leg game will do.
    Im just going to aksmy Pompey mate what the date of our fixture with next season is, as he assured me we were playing them next season

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Balls View Post
    Obviously it was all the ref and Linos fault according to twitter.
    Sunderland are more fragile than the skates, they won’t win the play offs imo. I think it’s down to Charlton to stop them. What a season if they fail. 11 points clear at the top, dropping a 3-0 lead to Southend, having a goal ruled offside last night that was pure comedy gold (check it out) and then lose in the play offs again.
    https://twitter.com/Smear60/status/1123333220546875393

Quote Originally Posted by OldNick View Post
    Personally I would prefer them not to reach the final. A defeat in the 2 leg game will do.
    Im just going to aksmy Pompey mate what the date of our fixture with next season is, as he assured me we were playing them next season
    The disappointment would be much greater if they bottle it in the final.... all those miserable faces and blue face paint tears... would be brilliant
    and TCWTB might wet himself again..

The disappointment would be much greater if they bottle it in the final.... all those miserable faces and blue face paint tears... would be brilliant
    and TCWTB might wet himself again..
    Nah, losing in the semi-final would be more amusing, as they wouldn't even get the "big day out" at Wembley.

Quote Originally Posted by stevegrant View Post
    Nah, losing in the semi-final would be more amusing, as they wouldn't even get the "big day out" at Wembley.
    Chez was signing John Marquis's praises on the main board's transfer thread. If it is Doncaster (unless the skates lose to Accy) then he is a major danger. 60 goals in 133 appearances - impressive stuff. 90th minute winner from him at the second leg in FP.

If not, Charlton are dangerous in a prospective final (can see them doing Sunderland).

Chez was signing John Marquis's praises on the main board's transfer thread. If it is Doncaster (unless the skates lose to Accy) then he is a major danger. 60 goals in 133 appearances - impressive stuff. 90th minute winner from him at the second leg in FP.

If not, Charlton are dangerous in a prospective final (can see them doing Sunderland).

17. Default

...keep an eye on that offside Solomon...OK don't bother...nice work son. Legend.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by saint1977 View Post

Both Marquis and Donny have a decent record against them. Marquis was the stand out player in both games in the 16/17 season, with Donny winning both games. At **** Park he ran the game completely and looked a rolls royce of a player, although perhaps I fail to take into account the ****ness of the opponent. Donny beat them at home and drew away in the 17/18 season and both games were drawn this season. It will be a tough game for both sides. Clarke is a decent player and has better handled Marquis to be honest.

Charlton on the other hand, took the skates apart, so if you want them to go out in the semi final stage, that's the team we need them to get.
    Last edited by Chez; 01-05-2019 at 12:43 PM.

19. Default

I'm with you here. It was very enjoyable to see them lose to Plymouth last time out.

100% Want them to get stuffed in the first leg of the semi therefore even making the second leg a dead rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    100% Want them to get stuffed in the first leg of the semi therefore even making the second leg a dead rubber.
    Changed my mind, I now prefer this option

Blog Entries

Nah, let them get to Wembley and suffer the same fate as Wolves.
    Last edited by shurlock; 01-05-2019 at 06:19 PM.

It appears the finest in Hampshire have been rolling out the racist abuse to a Peterborough striker as well...classy stuff

24. Default

25. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    100% this.

I can't be bothered to look through 2,000 pages so please would someone confirm / deny that Penny
    claimed that Football injected £3 million into the local economy every home game for Portsmouth ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint in Paradise View Post
    I can't be bothered to look through 2,000 pages so please would someone confirm / deny that Penny
    claimed that Football injected £3 million into the local economy every home game for Portsmouth ?
    I think it was £30m or even £300m per game. It wasn't just the flying wardrobe though it was the council and Peter Storrie as well

28. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Saint in Paradise View Post
    I believe it was Cllr Donna Jones that first came up with the fantasy 'impact on local ecconomy' figure... £300m per season, which equated to £11m per League One home game.... although I'm sure Miss Moneypenny repeated the claim in due course...

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthre...42#post1434042

Just seen that cock up when the score was 2-2 the other night

Jesus christ lol

Just seen that cock up when the score was 2-2 the other night

Jesus christ lol
    Wonderful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf View Post
    Wonderful to watch.
    Have another look

https://twitter.com/SoccerAM/status/1123575622574514176

That moment (probably) ended their hopes for auto promotion

32. Default

Have another look

https://twitter.com/SoccerAM/status/1123575622574514176

That moment (probably) ended their hopes for auto promotion

Have another look
    I hadn't seen that. Thank you! If this computer was in an office I'd be being looked at for the loud laughter!

[QUOTE=trousers;2730928]I believe it was Cllr Donna Jones that first came up with the fantasy 'impact on local ecconomy' figure...
    £300m per season, which equated to £11m per League One home game.... although I'm sure Miss Moneypenny repeated the claim
    in due course...

QUOTE]

Thank you Trousers much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    I love the way that the event is described as happening on Thursday , May. I wonder if they know which one?

Sunderland in the play offs. Bet Hampshire police thrilled about that. On form, should be Pompey but the play offs are rarely predictable. That thread on Ready to Go about the Pompey fans is going to be very long by the time the first leg comes around.

Best bit - if Sunderland knock them out we get to watch it on Netflix

Sunderland in the play offs. Bet Hampshire police thrilled about that. On form, should be Pompey but the play offs are rarely predictable. That thread on Ready to Go about the Pompey fans is going to be very long by the time the first leg comes around.

Best bit - if Sunderland knock them out we get to watch it on Netflix

They couldn’t have it harder. 2 legger against Sunderland and a very good Charlton probably.

They’ll be ****ting themselves.

What a week to drop 5 points at home that would have guaranteed automatic promotion - I just feel so really sorry for them, the plucky few or should that be the flucky puke...

40. Default

they got the easiest opponent in Sunderland, who have not been good in recent weeks. Donny followed by Charlton would have been tougher.Still, being clear at the top seems a long time ago now.

41. Default

Great combination going into playoffs
    https://twitter.com/alex_crook/statu...65731630006276

Kenny Jackett admitted to me on @talkSPORT2 #Pompey are 'looking leggy' also said he is concerned his strikers have stopped scoring and about the recent lack of clean sheets. Big few days on the training pitch ahead before first leg of play off semi versus #SAFC

I think they'll beat Sunderland but lose to Charlton at Wembley.

Charlton the form team and looking very good.

Their allocation for the Sunderland game has been cut by a third, becasue they threw a flare into the family section last time round

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...ersy-1-8916697

I think they will ease through these playoffs, massive club backed.

P.s. they have got too spend ALOT of money making fratton park safe once more, one stand has no foundations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert View Post
    Their allocation for the Sunderland game has been cut by a third, becasue they threw a flare into the family section last time round

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...ersy-1-8916697
    Comment from Catlin:

‘When we played there, there were a number of incidents on the day. Not all were necessarily Pompey-related, however, concerns have been raised.
    Does he think some other team were playing there that day as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post

Does he think some other team were playing there that day as well ?
    Sunderland?

47. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post
    Sunderland?
    As they were playing Pompey, the incidents are likely to be 'pompey-related' .

19:30 kick off on a Saturday! Westwood and his band of mutants will barely be able to stand up by then.

Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    19:30 kick off on a Saturday! Westwood and his band of mutants will barely be able to stand up by then.
    The smell of urine will be awful