Skates

SET

That was a silent no. Copy and paste the text then.

Cheers.

No C&P needed was just a tread started that said pompy to go into admin tomorrow.

seems though it was ****** :mad:

There was a press conference today at the Spinnaker Tower following an inspection of the city by the England 2018 World Cup team.

No-one from the club attended as they were all in an emergency meeting.

Make of that what you want.

Clock's ticking skates... ;)

So all the cash they've gotten from player sales are going straight into the pocket of their chairman who's about to do a runner - even Rupert never tried that . :D:D:D:D:D

difference was it was his cash in the first place, rupert was cash out only

With no money for new signings and the prospect of more to be sold, this will be curtains for Skates one way or another.

Relegation is highly likely, then administration will almost certainly happen as the fake Dr Falim will have no funds to keep them afloat.

There only hope is for another takeover.

I know I've gone on about this one before, but it is a jolly entertaining daily read for all of us who take an unhealthy interest in the (potential) downfall of Skate City -http://dralfahim.blogspot.com/.

In his (and my) little fantasy world it's head we win - they go into admin, tails they lose - they take taken over by a potless clown. I know it's bad karma to be enjoying their troubles, but you should try living in a PO postcode for the last few years

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/562580-exclusive-portsmouth-fc-deal-is-done

EXCLUSIVE: Portsmouth FC deal is done

by Anil BhoyrulThis email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it on Tuesday, 21 July 2009

TAKEOVER SEALED: Portsmouth is due to make official announcement about takeover. (Getty Images)Sulaiman Al Fahim has completed his takeover of Portsmouth Football Club.

Arabian Business understands the English Premier League has given his takeover bid its approval and that Al Fahim will officially become chairman of the club later Tuesday.

An official announcement will be made by the club at around 10am UK time on Tuesday.

Al Fahim first signed a deal to take over the club on May 27.

I expect the Arab deal will go ahead but wouldn't it be fantastic if it fell through and they went bust?

A few weeks ago they were dancing on our grave, now we've come back from the dead and it's them staring into an abyss full of ****e. If there is any truth in the laws of karma that Arab would pull out and buy Newcastle.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/index.php?cms_id=78&qs_articleid=2620&qs_media=html

SULAIMAN AL FAHIM BECOMES POMPEY CHAIRMAN

The owners of Portsmouth Football Club are pleased to announce that an agreement in principle has been reached over the sale of the club to Al Fahim Asia Associates and, as a result, Sulaiman Al Fahim, the sole owner and chairman of Al Fahim Asia Associates, will join the existing four-member board of Portsmouth Football Club as chairman with immediate effect.

The appointment of Sulaiman Al Fahim follows confirmation by the FA Premier League that he has passed its criteria to be deemed a "a fit and proper" person to control a Premier League club. Al Fahim is the first person to pass the new fit and proper test.

Sulaiman Al Fahim said: "I very much look forward to working closely with the club's management and supporters to develop Portsmouth Football Club and deliver future success. The club has a long and fine history of achievement that I intend to build on."

Peter Storrie, who has agreed to continue as chief executive officer of Portsmouth Football Club, said: "This appointment brings stability to the club and is excellent news for Pompey supporters.

“I have every reason to believe that together with the new chairman we will be able to take the club forward to further achievements, building on the successes of the past three years.”

wouldn't it be fantastic if it fell through and they went bust?

QUOTE]

No it would not

Most Pompey fans I knew were most supportive last month when it could have happened to us

The ones I knew had great pleasure in taking the P. What goes around come around.

The Mirror is stating the Dr is a billionaire then goes on to say that there will be no money to purchase players after the takeover.

However, he has established that he can graze Two Dairy Herds of Fresians on the lush grass within the confines of the Cattleshed ..... ie Farton Puke

According to the ITN, the FA has passed Fahim as suitable to be the new owner and confirms him as their new chairman. Seemingly though, it states that he is the sole owner, suggesting that the others who were rumoured to be entering into a consortium with him have dropped out.

In the long run it might pay the Blue Few to go into Administration now and take the 10 point deduction, rather than delay the agony of a potential 25 points when Gayinamac gets found out by the SOCA after his exit.

Don't think that Dr Ali Faker is the knight in shining armour somehow...