Oh Happy Day - PFC takeover does not collapse

hypochondriac

Didn't Mikey F pass the fit and proper test?????? Is that the actual news thats being reported i wonder.

Interesting how the price has remained the same (£60m) despite £30mill odd of players have managed to escape!

So he's scraped his pennies together then, though I note that the league has approved him but have said they will be monitoring any changes....meaning they will be asking questions if his legal problems escalate, or if perhaps a mystery investor suddenly pops up in the background thinking the coast is clear.

I wonder if the non-doctor may be on his credit limit without the torturer's backing, it should be an enlightening transfer window.

If he doesn't spend within a week then we will all know that the game is up - he doesn't have the finance for the team or a ground, but if he does spend, then we know that he can clear the debt and move the club forward.

And he needs to spend BIG if he is serious about keeping them in the Prem.

Either way, we will be reunited soon!

It is done and dusted now.

An agreement in principle is NOT done and dusted.

It's close but it's not finished.

By the look of it it may complete (which I previously said I though was unlikely) but it still doesn't seem "right" to me.

Either taken over or in admin by the end of the week.

An agreement in principle is NOT done and dusted.

It's close but it's not finished.

By the look of it it may complete (which I previously said I though was unlikely) but it still doesn't seem "right" to me.

Either taken over or in admin by the end of the week.

So he's scraped his pennies together then, though I note that the league has approved him but have said they will be monitoring any changes....meaning they will be asking questions if his legal problems escalate, or if perhaps a mystery investor suddenly pops up in the background thinking the coast is clear.

I wonder if the non-doctor may be on his credit limit without the torturer's backing, it should be an enlightening transfer window.

If he doesn't spend within a week then we will all know that the game is up - he doesn't have the finance for the team or a ground, but if he does spend, then we know that he can clear the debt and move the club forward.

And he needs to spend BIG if he is serious about keeping them in the Prem.

Either way, we will be reunited soon!

My money is on Dr Al being a gimp to try and get around the fit and proper test.

Would that work if 'a demand' has already been put in ?

If the bank has formally demanded its money back it doesn't automatically start any form of insolvency procedure.

The bank would need to appoint an administrator, which, assuming that Std Chartered are the QFC they can do very quickly.