Up the Saints

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would have flown home from Europe if we'd made it. Unfortunately we just weren't good enough. Looks like we might be signing Ben Cousins which would be controversial but I agree with it. The guy is a bit of a moron but he's a bloody good player and might help us take the next step next season.

I haven't been too active around here because I've been backpacking around Europe for the last 4 months. I've purposely left the UK until last (flying home on the 30th) so I could go to as many football games as possible. Ended up going to Liverpool vs Wigan at Anfield last week and I'll be at Parkhead for Celtic vs Hibs tomorrow. However the highlight will be Saints vs Coventry on October 28. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
I was at the Coventry match last night as well

Are you going to the Preston on Saturday, if so we could catch up

Come on you saints

Hey mate,

I was at the Coventry game on the Tuesday night and then flew home on Thursday. I'd been travelling for 4 months and had completely run out of money.

It would have been awesome to have been at the game yesterday or even the game at Preston but at least I've been to a Saints game now. I can't wait to get over there again.