Was asked this question.

Pilchards

Cruise ship complete with crew.

Building company complete with materials.

A proffessional chef complete with food and kitchen equipment.

I would then transform my island into a paradise where people would cruise to spending lots of their money and making me very wealthy. Although I'm not allowed off of my island I can use my money to fly friends and family to me.

Cruise ship complete with crew.

Building company complete with materials.

A proffessional chef complete with food and kitchen equipment.

I would then transform my island into a paradise where people would cruise to spending lots of their money and making me very wealthy. Although I'm not allowed off of my island I can use my money to fly friends and family to me.

I think in total that would be more than 3 items.

It's amazing as time goes on since I original started this thread that my three iteams have changed.

I would now take a pair of slippers to keep the stones off my ticklish feet, I would take a Cardigan to keep us warm and the entire collection of Dvd's on songs of praise!

What paradise :-)

It's amazing as time goes on since I original started this thread that my three iteams have changed.

I would now take a pair of slippers to keep the stones off my ticklish feet, I would take a Cardigan to keep us warm and the entire collection of Dvd's on songs of praise!

What paradise :-)

How you gonna watch them then ?? :)