League 1 Minus 10 - blog

L1Minus10

Brilliant again. You may not get many replies on this thread but I bet there are loads like me who read every week and thoroughly enjoy it. Thanks for doing it!

Yep, me being one of them. Billy if you ever decide to stop, I'll find you ;)

Most excellent. Thanks.

Many thanks. Much appreciated.:)

Yep, me being one of them. Billy if you ever decide to stop, I'll find you

Good luck with that...:suspicious:

Thanks for an entertaining season of reports. Enjoy the summer, looking forward to your reports next season, or a cup final special if Arsenal win!

There will no doubt be an FA Cup Final report....:p

One of the things I'm going to miss about the football season is this blog! Thanks for this :)

Oh it won't be long before we're all here again...:rolleyes:

I'll add my thanks for your efforts on these, very much a highlight of the week.

You need to get out more. Much appreciated.:lol:

Don't you normally do a season review, Billy? Looking forward to it!

Yes - it's in the works....:thumbup:

I look forward to it every week and find it uncanny how it always sums up my thoughts/views…spot on!

This is worrying. You should go to a Doctor.:twisted:

Top work all season yet again, cheers mate!

I thank you.:)

Brilliant again. You may not get many replies on this thread but I bet there are loads like me who read every week and thoroughly enjoy it. Thanks for doing it!

Not many reply... but I know they're there...:suspicious:

Agreed.

I agree too. Cheers

Many thanks. Much appreciated.:)

Good luck with that...:suspicious:

There will no doubt be an FA Cup Final report....:p

Oh it won't be long before we're all here again...:rolleyes:

You need to get out more. Much appreciated.:lol:

Yes - it's in the works....:thumbup:

This is worrying. You should go to a Doctor.:twisted:

I thank you.:)

Not many reply... but I know they're there...:suspicious:

I agree too. Cheers

I couldn't resist finding out if there was anything to gleaned from reading between the lines............................ Sadly not.

Thank you Billy for a great season of reading.

Thanks again Glen.Have a good holiday and I look forward to our European Adventure.

PS. Don't have to haul these 81 years old bones over the Itchen Bridge any more.Nipper found a space just over the railway track.

81.... you have to be kidding?

Just caught up with the last couple. Excellent read Billy, shame you won't be able to do the first 2 European games unless you get to watch them on the box where you are.

Couldn't he record them and write them up later?

Just caught up with the last couple. Excellent read Billy, shame you won't be able to do the first 2 European games unless you get to watch them on the box where you are.

I'm hoping to watch on TV in a bar somewhere and then try and remember the game afterwards.....

Will you be doing a player review, Billy?

Yep - virtually finished it. Just Osvaldo to go.... should land tonight or tomorrow...

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't pay much attention to the Eire game, I must have been washing my hair or something even more less important, hadnt realised Clyne had been widening his backside for that game too. Reading Billy's take on it does make you think you are in a parallel universe, even more so when you add in Roys selection rational.

Cheers for keeping your readers topped up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No one answered the question, when I asked it previously. Have they done away with the goal line referees assistant in Europe or are they present just for the rarefied atmosphere of the Champions League, one of those on that goal line would have been most useful to tell the ref "no foul....... The Jessie with the bun tripped over a blade of grass". Just like the one who spotted good ol JT trying to give the Barca player good old fashioned playground dead leg in that CL semi a few years back.

I am lucky enough to be able to see the games live on cable where I am (as long as I don't mind staying up ridiculously late). I find I look forward to your take on the match almost as much as the match itself! Essential reading for the expat without access to his mates down the pub, post match.

Keep up the good work!