League 1 Minus 10 - blog

L1Minus10

Now, me and the girlfriend are really confused. We listened to the match on the BBC Solent on Saturday and both could have sworn that, at half time, Poopy were losing 2-0. Looking at your blog it you also mention 2-0 (but say it was against Villa whereas they were playing Everton).

So, how on earth has that happened? Did BBC Solent report Pompey being 2-0 down against Villa by mistake? Anyone else think it was 2-0 at half time? Is my house entering the twighlight zone?

Now, me and the girlfriend are really confused. We listened to the match on the BBC Solent on Saturday and both could have sworn that, at half time, Poopy were losing 2-0. Looking at your blog it you also mention 2-0 (but say it was against Villa whereas they were playing Everton).

So, how on earth has that happened? Did BBC Solent report Pompey being 2-0 down against Villa by mistake? Anyone else think it was 2-0 at half time? Is my house entering the twighlight zone?

Pompey lost 2-0 to Villa a week ago and 0-1 to Everton this Saturday (kick off 12:30) does that help?

keep it up Glen, its a good read :-)

you can have my match report from tonights game if you want ;-)

Let me guess....

Went to pub

Had a shandy

Got mouthy

****ed my pants

Watched game

Ate pie

Fell asleep in car

****ed pants again

Argued over petrol money

:D

• 2 weeks later...