League 1 Minus 10 - blog

L1Minus10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will stick this as a post on 2 of the platforms you broadcast on.

Dig out the Hatrick in 3 minutes v Villa report, where Villa were set up and I quote "4-5- 60 yards Benteke"

It's bloody Black!! and his effin blueprint set up!!

I'm a fat bloke what sits in the stands, I can see it as a fan who is paying to watch this $h!t, there are people paid F off money who work for the club who can't see it?! Jeez!

Excellent summary as usual. I think that you should apply for the manager's job when it inevitably soon becomes vacant. There is more passion in your articles than in any of the performances by the team and management so far this season. We are utterly clueless and rudderless. Even the U23's with half the players that many are calling for (me included) to be playing for the first team lost to Fulham U23's last night. We are totally f***ed at present and there is nothing about the club at present that fills me with any optimism. The family silver has been flogged and we are left with make-do Ikea!

Spot on as always....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just calling it as I see it mate. Cheers.

I will stick this as a post on 2 of the platforms you broadcast on.

Dig out the Hatrick in 3 minutes v Villa report, where Villa were set up and I quote "4-5- 60 yards Benteke"

It's bloody Black!! and his effin blueprint set up!!

I'm a fat bloke what sits in the stands, I can see it as a fan who is paying to watch this $h!t, there are people paid F off money who work for the club who can't see it?! Jeez!

Not sure what Black brings to the party at all. From memory, I never seem to see him on training videos etc. I don;t think he's the antichrist though

Excellent summary as usual. I think that you should apply for the manager's job when it inevitably soon becomes vacant. There is more passion in your articles than in any of the performances by the team and management so far this season. We are utterly clueless and rudderless. Even the U23's with half the players that many are calling for (me included) to be playing for the first team lost to Fulham U23's last night. We are totally f***ed at present and there is nothing about the club at present that fills me with any optimism. The family silver has been flogged and we are left with make-do Ikea!

Ikea stuff at least works for a bit. We have a horribly unbalanced squad with no target man and no backup goalkeeper worth a ****. Either of these would help.

Your description of the third goal that Fraser let in was exactly as I saw it , I had even wrote the same in the match thread ! But I had used my 3 posts per day thing ! Good read as always ta !

Some of the flak he gets is ridiculous but he never actually looks ready for a shot to me.

Another great blog. I think there will be a lot of folks nodding in agreement as they read that.

Cheers mate.

I can't believe some of the rubbish you come out with.

Any sane person knows that while the game is on, its quicker to go down Bevois Valley. Turn left into St Marys St. Down Brintons Rd. Left into Northam Rd. Get out at the bus stop and leg it over the footbridge.

Expecting the gates to be up at Mount Pleasant? What a ****.

I can't believe some of the rubbish you come out with.

Any sane person knows that while the game is on, its quicker to go down Bevois Valley. Turn left into St Marys St. Down Brintons Rd. Left into Northam Rd. Get out at the bus stop and leg it over the footbridge.

Expecting the gates to be up at Mount Pleasant? What a ****.

Wasn't me driving but thanks for your input...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet again Glen,Nail,head.I often wonder if any of our illustrious Board Members read your blog.If they don't then they should start immediately.Yesterdays game(?) was a total fiasco.He'd probably done better to put some numbered balls into a bag and had a draw.Sorry,can't say win as we don't.Thanks for all the entertainment again Glen.A Happy Nexw Year to you and yours from up here in the North of Shropshire.

Yet again Glen,Nail,head.I often wonder if any of our illustrious Board Members read your blog.If they don't then they should start immediately.Yesterdays game(?) was a total fiasco.He'd probably done better to put some numbered balls into a bag and had a draw.Sorry,can't say win as we don't.Thanks for all the entertainment again Glen.A Happy Nexw Year to you and yours from up here in the North of Shropshire.

Cheers mate. Happy New Year to you as well.

Accurate as always, good point about the Davis-JWP substitution taking so long, and then not changing it despite the equaliser. It's these little things that give him away as being clueless, as well as the obvious things like poor performances and bad results. I think back to Stamford Bridge where it took him a good few minutes, lots of Cedric waving to the bench before eventually sitting down before he was subbed, and then the players all looking around asking each other who was playing where etc because there was no instruction from the sideline... you wouldn't even see that in the Tyro league ffs.

Totally agree with all that.

What beggars belief is that pretty well everyone who's posted on any forum could see what subs were needed, so why couldn't the one man who matters see it?

Why no Lemina at all?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

as always a great match report.

I have to take issue regards the booing comment, I take it you were not there? As I said on the match thread the booing came when MP decided to take PEH off, just about everyone one around just went "Eh!??". Steven Davies would have been the sensible option as he had been running around all afternoon, PEH was pretty much setting the tempo. The booing was not for Lemina coming on it was just 4000 supporters reaction to a baffling decision. There was zero reaction to Redmond coming on more of a shoulder shrug and the removal of PEH had softened any grief if was going to come his way. And again as I said on the post match thread we in the stands could all see Long had run himself into the ground, folks were singing Gabbis name was no slight on anyone just drawing attention to the fact that Long was running on fumes, bringing on Gabbi earlier would have made sense.

Nobody was being a see you next Tuesday.

as always a great match report.

I have to take issue regards the booing comment, I take it you were not there? As I said on the match thread the booing came when MP decided to take PEH off, just about everyone one around just went "Eh!??". Steven Davies would have been the sensible option as he had been running around all afternoon, PEH was pretty much setting the tempo. The booing was not for Lemina coming on it was just 4000 supporters reaction to a baffling decision. There was zero reaction to Redmond coming on more of a shoulder shrug and the removal of PEH had softened any grief if was going to come his way. And again as I said on the post match thread we in the stands could all see Long had run himself into the ground, folks were singing Gabbis name was no slight on anyone just drawing attention to the fact that Long was running on fumes, bringing on Gabbi earlier would have made sense.

Nobody was being a see you next Tuesday.

In fact people started singing a Lemina chant shortly after he came on, though it's not the clearest, took me a while to realise who it was about...

• 2 weeks later...