League 1 Minus 10 - blog

L1Minus10

Always enjoy reading but thought your analysis of the match and our player performances was particularly spot on this time!

Most people seem to agree. Cheers!

Billy

You provide one of the highlights of the forum with your reporting skills even though, in recent times, your analysis underscores my demoralised view of team efforts over the past season and a half

Yeah - it's kind of a reflection of how I'm feeling. I'm a cynical old bastard so it's not surprising it's downbeat. This collection of players and their attitudes would test anyone.

Sorry to read your comment re redundancy. I cannot believe that there is not someone out there who could use your facility with words and technical background. Good luck with the job search.

Cheers mate. Good things around the corner... hopefully!!!

Cheers Glen for yet another season of quality post match reporting, understandably not as humorous as previous seasons, but you can only comment on the turgid dross that has, more often than not, been delivered into your eyes.

Thanks

Yeah, I looked at a few old ones the other day and they were definitely more humourous. This season's ones have been angrier.

Another quality season done - just by you, not the 11 on the pitch! Many thanks for your efforts, Glen, I've really enjoyed your blogs again this season.

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Excellent as always. In a morbid sort of way I enjoyed reading that.

Reminds me what a ****house VVD was at the start of the season. The sad thing is he is currently having the last laugh and his ****housery is being rewarded.

Ah well. Let's hope next season brings karma.

Really drives home when reading these how utterly crazy it was that he wasn't sacked earlier. Sounds like Huddersfield was the final straw for you whereas it was Leicester for me but regardless of that, only the most incompetent and inept leadership would have kept him in charge after Palace. It makes me very worried that we simply don't have the right decisive people in charge at the club. Still makes me angry now that we didn't sack him after Palace. I may need the summer to get over it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...