Pikey twonk kicked out.

Pilchards

Haha his bellboys around him also got kicked out against spurs for bad language towards harry and Defoe.

There was even a song directed at Defoe about he will die too like his brother when he comes for trial.

This sad?

What a fantastic bunch of fans they are.

'SUPERFAN' WESTWOOD AMONG DOZEN THROWN OUT OF FRATTON PARK

Pompey's most well-known fan John Westwood was one of a dozen supporters removed from Fratton Park during the Spurs game.

Dozens of A4 cards with Harry Redknapp's face and the word 'Judas' superimposed across it had been printed and were being sold for £1 each outside the ground.

But as fans entered the ground, club stewards were taking the posters off anyone who had one.

However, a few still made it into Fratton Park.

Mr Westwood was spotted by stewards brandishing one of the posters, but when they went to take it from him, he passed it further down the line into the crowd.

This happened a couple more times before he was told he was being removed, for 'taking the mickey' out of the stewards.

He said: 'We were aware that it's a high profile game, but when we were told that we couldn't take them in we were gobsmacked.

'I am not happy at all about how I've been dealt with. All I was doing was waving around a little poster with the word Judas on it. I looked it up, and it means a betrayer of friends, it's nothing offensive, but it certainly fits the bill.

'The stewards have been completely over the top. They keep telling us that there's this line, and we know that – there was nothing homophobic, nothing racist, and there was no swearing.

'It was just a bit of football banter. There were people singing things about Harry right before this happened and nothing was done to them.

'I was told by the guy in charge of security I was being taken out for taking the mickey out of the stewards and they wouldn't allow that.'

No-one from Pompey was available to comment.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/newshome/Redknapp-praises-39fantastic39-Pompey-fans.5743755.jp

Mummy and Daddy's book-shop comes in useful at last then. ;-)

To be fair to him, on this occasion he does have a point. Absolutely ludicrous that he (and others) should be thrown out for holding up a poster with the word "Judas" on it.

He should have been thrown out for body odour offences instead.

And for his attire & ringing that ****ing bell.

Haha his bellboys around him also got kicked out against spurs for bad language towards harry and Defoe.

There was even a song directed at Defoe about he will die too like his brother when he comes for trial.

This sad?

Ironic after the fuss Pompey made about Sols treatment by the Spurs fans

And for his attire & ringing that ****ing bell.

Vicky! shame on you, By the time the little Hitlers in yellow coats have finished FP will be like a library, Talk about bite the hand feeds them, When we are relegated at the end of this season and the pawn Sarene boys have all f*cked off, PFC will be crying out for Bell Ends like him and his mob to return!

Vicky! shame on you, By the time the little Hitlers in yellow coats have finished FP will be like a library, Talk about bite the hand feeds them, When we are relegated at the end of this season and the pawn Sarene boys have all f*cked off, PFC will be crying out for Bell Ends like him and his mob to return!

A library?? In P*rtsmouth?? :confused::confused::confused:

Was he removed for just the Spurs game or is he now banned for good from FP?

A library?? In P*rtsmouth??

Yes but nobody knows how to look up words like Prawn and Sarnie.:D:D

Are they not Orange coats? Perhaps it is only in the Pl that stewards wear yellow coats.

The plasitcs dont want the great unwashed sitting near them. IMO he is a goon and glad he took the dark route and supported your lot.

I still find it cringeworthy when I see clips of that fat lad dancing celebrating a goal.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Are they not Orange coats? Perhaps it is only in the Pl that stewards wear yellow coats.

The plasitcs dont want the great unwashed sitting near them. IMO he is a goon and glad he took the dark route and supported your lot.

I still find it cringeworthy when I see clips of that fat lad dancing celebrating a goal.

I cringed when he was stood in front of me at Oldham. He couldn't resist a little jig in the second half either.

Thank god he didn't take his shirt off.

'I am not happy at all about how I've been dealt with. All I was doing was waving around a little poster with the word Judas on it. I looked it up, and it means a betrayer of friends, it's nothing offensive, but it certainly fits the bill.

Mummy and Daddy's book-shop comes in useful at last then. ;-)

You have to be a real thick **** to have to look up that meaning don't you??