I Hate N-Dubz

Arizona

Dappy is a knob.

Did anyone read the story about him in the news a week or so ago? Someone had the audacity to criticise him via text message to the Chris Moyles Show. Being the sub-Oxide & Neutrino f**ktard that he is, Dappy couldn't just let it lie and go and finger some chav groupies in the back of his limo, or something.

No, he subjected this horrified female fan to a series of horrific, threatening text messages, which are packed with poor grammar, swear words and intimidation.

What a little tool.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/jan/15/ndubz-dappy-death-threats

Did anyone read the story about him in the news a week or so ago? Someone had the audacity to criticise him via text message to the Chris Moyles Show. Being the sub-Oxide & Neutrino f**ktard that he is, Dappy couldn't just let it lie and go and finger some chav groupies in the back of his limo, or something.

No, he subjected this horrified female fan to a series of horrific, threatening text messages, which are packed with poor grammar, swear words and intimidation.

What a little tool.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/jan/15/ndubz-dappy-death-threats

That`s really done it now!! The bastard!!!

I like them because they speak to me and my generation. I would question it if out-of-touch granddads like you lot 'got' them. They are really deep and their lyrics are speak for my generation. You don't know what it is like to be young today, so of course you wouldn't get what they are saying. Just like your bands - The Monkees, Bananarama, Spandau Ballet - all mean nothing to me.

I like them because they speak to me and my generation. I would question it if out-of-touch granddads like you lot 'got' them. They are really deep and their lyrics are speak for my generation. You don't know what it is like to be young today, so of course you wouldn't get what they are saying. Just like your bands - The Monkees, Bananarama, Spandau Ballet - all mean nothing to me.

You've got to be sh!tting me, everyone loves a bit of Spandau!

GOLD!

No, but seriously, i'm 18 and N-Dubz don't speak to me at all. I find it a miracle that any of the members can actually muster the brain power enough to speak anyway. However, each to their own, and if you like 'em then good for you.

You've got to be sh!tting me, everyone loves a bit of Spandau!

GOLD!

No, but seriously, i'm 18 and N-Dubz don't speak to me at all. I find it a miracle that any of the members can actually muster the brain power enough to speak anyway. However, each to their own, and if you like 'em then good for you.

Same.

And Gold, what a tune.

Don`t worry. You WILL grow out of it.

About as deep as a puddle. To speak to today's generation you need the vocal range of a chimpanzee. Each to their own of course, but if you want to talk about speaking for a generation you would be better of looking at people like The Beatles, The Who, Bob Dylan etc.

About as deep as a puddle. To speak to today's generation you need the vocal range of a chimpanzee. Each to their own of course, but if you want to talk about speaking for a generation you would be better of looking at people like The Beatles, The Who, Bob Dylan etc.

In the 60`s, my dad used to say to me, about any bands that I liked, (including those that you mention), "Lets see where they are in 5 years time". Sadly for him, his judgement was flawed because they, or their music are still very much around. Who would have thought that The Rolling Stones, for example, would still be selling out large venues after more than 40 years? Will the same happen to N-Dubz and the like?? I may be wrong, but I know what my guess is.

Not all of us are uneducated spazzoids you know.

And don't forget, we're your future... ;)

I look at Dappy and think, 'what a tool.' Seriously, how can anyone be that much of a tool. He's just a complete tool. How can that f--kwit get up

in the morning, look at himself in the mirror and think, "I'm not a tool." He is the exception to the theory of evolution. What a tool.

I look at Dappy and think, 'what a tool.' Seriously, how can anyone be that much of a tool. He's just a complete tool. How can that f--kwit get up

in the morning, look at himself in the mirror and think, "I'm not a tool." He is the exception to the theory of evolution. What a tool.

Brilliant evaluation.

I am with you on this one KD, I like dem best when the music is weaving, haunting notes pizzicato strings and the rhythm is calling. In fact it can be quite comforting when one is alone in the night as the daylight brings a cool empty silence.

Although I is from a generation from yesteryear I can appreciate what the yourh (my future, no less) is saying to me. It's not always waht people is saying in dem words it's what dey is not saying. One of my all time Sick Boys once saises that the art in playing da piano is not the notes dat you hit it is de ones you don;t hit that hold da message.

Listen up grandads, listen up good.

As I says, N-Dubz is just a voice reaching out in a piercing cry.

Word!

I wish mate. Quiz last night, had to drive so settled for 2 pints of Ringwood Best. I should point out that although I do like Pride I really onky drink the stuff as my local only offers ESB as an alternative. My fave fave right now is probably Timothy Taylor;s 'Landlord' a beautiful glassfull that is like an angel ****ing in your mouth; smooth and chewy yet sweet and bitter at the same time, a little bit nutty and yet safe for people with that modern epidemic the 'nut allergy'. Available at The Chilworth Arms, Chilworth, which is incidentally a great pub for celebrating things that require celebrating. They even sell wine by the LITRE, by the ****ing LITRE, brilliant eh?

Timothy taylor's 'Landlord it should be noted is also the favourite ale of uber foster-Mum Madonna.

I wish mate. Quiz last night, had to drive so settled for 2 pints of Ringwood Best. I should point out that although I do like Pride I really onky drink the stuff as my local only offers ESB as an alternative. My fave fave right now is probably Timothy Taylor;s 'Landlord' a beautiful glassfull that is like an angel ****ing in your mouth; smooth and chewy yet sweet and bitter at the same time, a little bit nutty and yet safe for people with that modern epidemic the 'nut allergy'. Available at The Chilworth Arms, Chilworth, which is incidentally a great pub for celebrating things that require celebrating. They even sell wine by the LITRE, by the ****ing LITRE, brilliant eh?

Timothy taylor's 'Landlord it should be noted is also the favourite ale of uber foster-Mum Madonna.

Ahh fair enough. I used to drink Ringwood in the pub just outside my college before English lessons. A couple of pints of that made the lessons a bit more bare-able. My mate had a pint of Timothy Taylor's last night, it was very nice stuff. You obviously have good taste in alcohol hamster! Wine by the litre sounds amazing as well!

Last night for a 'dare' (a rather sh!t dare) I had a single whiskey, except it was a 9 year old 50% alcohol whiskey called 'KN0B CREEK' (ooer). The landlord kept telling me I'd be on the floor, vomiting, all over the place, and said it sorted the men from the boys. It didn't even do anything. It was quite nice though, just badly named.

It's music for teenage chavs who have either been cheated on or enjoy cheating on people, as that seems to make up the general body of their "work".

Dappy is probably the biggest **** in music and a nasty little **** at that, the story someone linked earlier of him abusing a Radio 1 listener because they sent a text criticising them just summed him up.

Tulisa also appears to be a bit of a tool, this was in The Sun:

"She recently unloaded a tirade of abuse at a fan on Twitter after he mocked her for thinking Argentina is in Europe. It was a daft mistake.

But her responses to people who mocked her for the stupid remarks were so graphic I can't repeat them.

She summed it up herself: "This is my twitter! U can't cum on ere violating me talkin like that and if u do u will get it back times 10."

A lot of people have complained about her remarks."

I was pretty peeved when Mr Hudson did a song with them, as his earlier stuff is brilliant, as per below (before he started working with ****ye West too):

Dappy and one of his homeboys sexualy assaulted my ex and her mate at my exs house il never forget it and even tho im not with her anymore would love to punch him for it hes lucky he got away with it.

Have you seen the "Is Grammar Important?" thread?

Edited by miserableoldgit

Some N-Dubz lyrics:

Last night was a blur, but all I remember is

Black shirt, bare carats on my wrist

Me and a couple men rollin' up in a whip

Met a pretty young lady, should I say b!tch

Will I ever see you again

Always thinkin' for another man's riches

Why do you do this to us men

And that's why we call them b!tches

See I don't understand, she wasn't with a man

How could I leave without a number in my hand

I went to go on Facebook, will I get a face back

Trying to find you is like a needle in a haystack

Crap.

Some N-Dubz lyrics:

Last night was a blur, but all I remember is

Black shirt, bare carats on my wrist

Me and a couple men rollin' up in a whip

Met a pretty young lady, should I say b!tch

Will I ever see you again

Always thinkin' for another man's riches

Why do you do this to us men

And that's why we call them b!tches

See I don't understand, she wasn't with a man

How could I leave without a number in my hand

I went to go on Facebook, will I get a face back

Trying to find you is like a needle in a haystack

Crap.

Because you're so much of an ugly c*nt that the money isn't worth it for even the biggest gold diggers.