Soccer AM

Wade Garrett

He is. A few years ago I went to see 'A Question Of Pop' being filmed at the BBC in Manchester. Craig David was a guest on one of the teams. During a filming break he was chatting to Jamie Theakston about football. Theakston said he was a Brighton fan. Craig David said 'I support Chelsea'. So he's only a Saints fan when there's publicity involved. ****!

I went out of the pop in camden with jamie theakston once...

true story

You went out of the pop with theakston??? what does this mean??

I used to live in camden (through work) in 2000 and went to see the TV show called The Priory, which jamie theaskton and zoe ball hosted...the studios were round the corner from my flat...every week after the show all the crew, along with theakston and ball would go into our local..one night we were all on the beer and and ended up going on the pop around camden....he was actually alright

I used to live in camden (through work) in 2000 and went to see the TV show called The Priory, which jamie theaskton and zoe ball hosted...the studios were round the corner from my flat...every week after the show all the crew, along with theakston and ball would go into our local..one night we were all on the beer and and ended up going on the pop around camden....he was actually alright

Did you try your luck with Ball?

no..sadly...

I met Katie price also, she was a guest on the show and after it had finished they put on a buffet and she stayed for a bit chatting to people..

I was briefly sat next to Robbie Coltrane on Paddington station last Saturday on my way home from MK.

And no, I didn't try my luck!

as for craig david..I was a year above him at school and he was a big saints fan then...

Still doesn't change the fact that I heard him say he was a Chelsea fan. Theakston said 'I thought you were from Southampton' to which CD replied 'Yeah, that's my home town, but I follow Chelsea'. Obviously a glory seeking ****!

So your "going out of the pop" with Jamie Theakston basically means he went to the pub with the crew and you were in the same pub. Then you folllowed them around Camden for a bit.

"Originally Posted by Thedelldays

as for craig david..I was a year above him at school and he was a big saints fan then...

Still doesn't change the fact that I heard him say he was a Chelsea fan. Theakston said 'I thought you were from Southampton' to which CD replied 'Yeah, that's my home town, but I follow Chelsea'. Obviously a glory seeking ****! "

I remember him claiming to be a saints fan when he first became known, then all of a sudden i started reading he was a Chelsea fan, then before the cup final he was interviewed as one of our famous fans, and then a few months lateer read he was a Cheslea fan again. Is probably really a saints fan but guess he claims to be Chelsea as he probably thinks its better for his image. Talking of which i am sure Fiona Phillips is supposed to be a Saints fan but was on telly a few weeks ago saying she too was a Chelsea fan.

"Originally Posted by Thedelldays

Still doesn't change the fact that I heard him say he was a Chelsea fan. Theakston said 'I thought you were from Southampton' to which CD replied 'Yeah, that's my home town, but I follow Chelsea'. Obviously a glory seeking ****! "

I remember him claiming to be a saints fan when he first became known, then all of a sudden i started reading he was a Chelsea fan, then before the cup final he was interviewed as one of our famous fans, and then a few months lateer read he was a Cheslea fan again. Is probably really a saints fan but guess he claims to be Chelsea as he probably thinks its better for his image. Talking of which i am sure Fiona Phillips is supposed to be a Saints fan but was on telly a few weeks ago saying she too was a Chelsea fan.

Well he'll be a Saints fan again for the rest of his life again now if he's a 'glory seeking crunt', welcome back Craig!! :)

• 9 years later...