2012 Tickets - register here.

hamster

Good link but seriously who would be interested in Beach Volleyball !?? Also, how many cycling events do you need ?

Beach Volleyball is only included to raise the overall spectator numbers imo, but in all seriousnes I reckon there'll be some good crowds all around if the weather holds out.

If enough SWF'ers register then we could, nay, we SHOULD have a swap shop when it comes around.

Anyone got any idea where all the events are being held? Also, which events will be 8cough8 worth the most on the open market? I am guessing that the opening/closing ceremonies and things like 100m, but what are the big pullers?

It really is just you ;)

I sometimes don't quite know how to take you mrs b, seriously I sometimes feel like you are teasing me like one might a small kitten with a shoelace (or similar).

2012, would be so cool if that lad from Bishy can retain the Botcha gold, met him on occasion and he an extremely nice lad.

I sometimes don't quite know how to take you mrs b, seriously I sometimes feel like you are teasing me like one might a small kitten with a shoelace (or similar).

2012, would be so cool if that lad from Bishy can retain the Botcha gold, met him on occasion and he an extremely nice lad.

My comment was made for all and sundry.

If enough SWF'ers register then we could, nay, we SHOULD have a swap shop when it comes around.

Anyone got any idea where all the events are being held? Also, which events will be 8cough8 worth the most on the open market? I am guessing that the opening/closing ceremonies and things like 100m, but what are the big pullers?

http://www.london2012.com/games/venues/index.php

Yes, certainly the 100/200 metres and probably other Athletic events if GB have gold medal hopes and there are a few at least!

But Beach Volleyball will be the big earner, guaranteed!

Oh, maybe smimming or cycling, we usually do well in those.

http://www.london2012.com/games/venues/index.php

Yes, certainly the 100/200 metres and probably other Athletic events if GB have gold medal hopes and there are a few at least!

But Beach Volleyball will be the big earner, guaranteed!

Oh, maybe smimming or cycling, we usually do well in those.

To my astonishment I have just discovered the venue for theis beach volleyball malarkey. Horse Guards bloomin' Parade!!!

Well it won't be just the guards standing to attention for that one will it.

Ooerrr Hamster - are you teasing me again? :rolleyes:

Not at all, not at all.

The venues seem pretty well located actually b, some making for great free spectating like the cycling in Regents Park and the sailing down at Weymouth. If i could choose one single event to have a ticket to it would without doubt be the Opening Ceremony. In fact I will swap tickets to any other event should I obtain them for tickets to this.

Not at all, not at all.

The venues seem pretty well located actually b, some making for great free spectating like the cycling in Regents Park and the sailing down at Weymouth. If i could choose one single event to have a ticket to it would without doubt be the Opening Ceremony. In fact I will swap tickets to any other event should I obtain them for tickets to this.

Yes, most of them are in and around London which is very handy :)

Not at all, not at all.

Yeah we've registered for the opening and closing ceremonies too. The problem with events like cycling / rowing / sailing is that you see the start or the end or any point in between. Whereas with athletics / gymnastics / swimming you can at least see the whole event.

We've also registered for track cycling - I think that's really exciting although I don't understand some of the races.

Yes, most of them are in and around London which is very handy :)

You know what I meant smatarse. ;-)

Yeah we've registered for the opening and closing ceremonies too. The problem with events like cycling / rowing / sailing is that you see the start or the end or any point in between. Whereas with athletics / gymnastics / swimming you can at least see the whole event.

We've also registered for track cycling - I think that's really exciting although I don't understand some of the races.

I registered for the lot, but not all for myself of course I hope by the time it comes around I shall have plenty people interested in attending this sport and leisure event. ``

Surely you're not planning on being a ticket tout :shock:

He confessed to that earlier to be fair !

I was of course joking. Promise.

I actually would give them all away if I get them, I actually registered for the people at my workplace.

Yes, you always come across as someone as honest as the day is long, truly !

That is the nicest thing that anyone has said to (or about) me for a long time chris, thank you.

But thinking about it are you suggesting that yesterday I was NOT as honest as the day before as yesterday only lasted 23 hours?

That is the nicest thing that anyone has said to (or about) me for a long time chris, thank you.

But thinking about it are you suggesting that yesterday I was NOT as honest as the day before as yesterday only lasted 23 hours?

Good point, clearly I would never suggest anything bad so you are as honest as the longest day !!

Good point, clearly I would never suggest anything bad so you are as honest as the longest day !!

tbh I was a little devilish on Sunday. I did have a sneaky 'smoke' in celebration when we got back to the caravan, Bloody Pikie side of the family unfortunately. Not a bad bunch actually, I had the time of my life. Best day of my Saints supporting life actually.

Anyone else?

tbh I was a little devilish on Sunday. I did have a sneaky 'smoke' in celebration when we got back to the caravan, Bloody Pikie side of the family unfortunately. Not a bad bunch actually, I had the time of my life. Best day of my Saints supporting life actually.

Anyone else?

Don't think anything will ever match 1976 but still very, very enjoyable!

Missed it sob.

Yesterday must have been so many people's (like myself) greatest moment who missed 1976 sadly.

:smt035

Yes, I was incredibly lucky that within a year of regularly attending Saints games at the age of 10 ( 1966) we gained promotion to the top flight for the 1st time ever and then for the next 20 years or so experienced some incredible times. I must admit whilst my love of football has dwindled and especially since Sky/the PL came along Saints will always be my team and proud of that I am too.