Hotel/BB in West Ealing (London)

Pilchards

I'm staying overnight with the lady on the 24th of April, does anyone know of a good hotel/BB in that region please for about £50.

tried looking on the internet but I get either a slum, or something 3 miles down the road which I don't fancy walking back too at 4 in the morning or I get the dogs ******s costing an arm and a leg.

Anyone that can help please?

I had a meeting up that way end of last year and simply Googled "Bed & Breakfasts" in Ealing Broadway. Got a place for 40 quid, it was very 60's fixtures wise but clean warm and comfy and a decent breakfast

There are as I recall about 3 sites the one I used had to email the B&B and it was fine.

Apparently some place called Silverspoons is a charming slice of authentic London life.

There's a place over the road where you can get breakfast too.

lol, and if his missus can't make it he can always pay for a slapper.

The only 'proper' hotel I can think of in Ealing is the Ramada on Ealing Common (about 1/2 mile from Ealing Broadway) - not sure how expensive it is.

West Ealing itself doesn't really do hotels.

That explains it as I tried in vain to find something there.

You see I dont know London at all and it scares me having to find somewhere even 3 miles away, I suppose getting ripped off by a taxi is the only way to find my BB I guess.

That explains it as I tried in vain to find something there.

You see I dont know London at all and it scares me having to find somewhere even 3 miles away, I suppose getting ripped off by a taxi is the only way to find my BB I guess.

Ramada Jarvis is a nice enough hotel they do have some of their own on-line offers, but Ealing itself is not served by Black Cabs. If you are going out late then you should pre-book a mini-cab preferably through the hotel - it will cost more but the security will be better.

They are normally to be found near the tube station entrances - there is one at Ealing Common Station.

But don't be too chatty, a friend of mine used one in Acton to go to Heathrow and returned to find their house cleaned out and shrugs from the Cops who "saw this type of thing a lot" while doing eff all about it