Skates v Yids Match Thread

Saint Fan CaM

Anyone planning to drape some flags on M27 motorway bridges for the Skates on Sunday to remind them of the manner in which they've cheated their way to Wembley? Just a thought. :mad:

Wouldn't they be taking the A3 to London. The only people hat would see it are Sundat drivers.

I can see the FA cup being cancelled this year. It happened in 2008 due to lack of interest in the competition and may well happen again this year. 2008 was the first time the FA felt it neccessary to cancel the event since World War 2.

I saw a picture of the trophy the other day and seeing the words 'CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST' engraved next to 2008 just didn't look right. It's a shame as I like the FA Cup, but when nobody is interested you can understand why the FA scrap it.

Anyone planning to drape some flags on M27 motorway bridges for the Skates on Sunday to remind them of the manner in which they've cheated their way to Wembley? Just a thought. :mad:

If any of them are on the M27 chances are they're lost;)

If Harry ****s it up on Sunday, he is a useless twonk and I think I may hunt him down. The only good thing he can ever do for Saints fans (aside from heaping debt on the fishes) is beat Pompey on Sunday. I have a nagging feeling he'll muff it up.

It's them knobs at the back who are to blame for not being able to getting it going by their out of time board slapping. Irritates the f*ck out of me. :twisted:

Exactly. I know loads of people would be annoyed by it but I'd rather have someone with a drum who can drown out the backboards and who can keep rhythm and speed.