That Jose fella....

Pilchards

Who won the champions league with Inter has said 'I want to win the champions league with Madrid and then I want to return to England as everyone knows I love the passion of English football'

My point is this...

If you was a Madrid fan would you be thinking '**** you then if you are only going to stay here for one, maybe two years?

If Pardew said I will leave when we reach the premiership then I would want him gone now?

discuss!

Who won the champions league with Inter has said 'I want to win the champions league with Madrid and then I want to return to England as everyone knows I love the passion of English football'

My point is this...

If you was a Madrid fan would you be thinking '**** you then if you are only going to stay here for one, maybe two years?

If Pardew said I will leave when we reach the premiership then I would want him gone now?

discuss!

Some wanted him gone a few months back, some want him gone now, as he 'failed to deliver promotion'. If any manager said he would be here for two years, and promised to deliver the European cup, and a title, then that would do for me.

Some wanted him gone a few months back, some want him gone now, as he 'failed to deliver promotion'. If any manager said he would be here for two years, and promised to deliver the European cup, and a title, then that would do for me.

Tony Adams? :confused:

If he dont win the CL he will be sacked in a year anyway.

Think R.Madrid fans are used to their managers lasting 2 seasons max.

The past has proven that even if he does win the European cup/La Liga then he may be sacked regardless. Real fans won't accept just a trophy they want to see exciting football, which to me makes him the wrong man for the job.

Edited by fish fingers

If he dont win the CL he will be sacked in a year anyway.

Think R.Madrid fans are used to their managers lasting 2 seasons max.

Absolutely agree.

When was the last time a Real Madrid manager lasted more than two seasons? From my calculations, I think it’s only happened once since the end of the 80s.

Generally speaking, Real Madrid as guilty as any other team of creating this revolving door mentality of ‘instant success or you’re out after 20 games’. The fans deserve all they get.

If Pardew gets us promoted to the Premiership then leaves, I would still kiss his arse. Premiership is the goal, whoever does it will be a legend. (Especially if that person has achieved two promotions.)

Ok, Madrid fans might not be too happy with that information, but on the day they potentially do win the Champions League, they won't give a ****.

Edited by SNSUN

My point is this...

discuss!

Well Pardue can get to the Premier League in 2 years and when Jose leaves Madrid he can take up the post as Southampton manager :)

The past has proven that even if he does win the European cup/La Liga then he may be sacked regardless. Real fans won't accept just a trophy they want to see exciting football, which to me makes him the wrong man for the job.

This.

When Capello was there winning cups, the fans didn't like the way they played - it wasn't exciting flowing football - so I would expect JM to be there for only one season perhaps two at a stretch.

It would be great to see him as Saints manager at some point but that isn't going to happen.

Not sure I think with the players he has he may get them playing good football rather than what he has Inter doing at the moment.

I'm sure in his first season with Chelsea he used Robben and Duff to great effect down the wings and played some good stuff.

The following season he seemed to go all defensive maybe thinking that he needed to adjust?

Anyone see it like that?