iPhone 3G 16gb White - Jailbroken and sim free - running ios4

Baj

Cut n paste time...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270598170686&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

iPhone 3G 16GB White - SIM FREE - Unlocked and with Jailbreak.

I have this for sale due to upgrade to iPhone4. It comes with UK Plug and USB cable (that plugs into UK plug as well), sim removal tool and BRAND NEW headphones.

Whilst the phone is functionally perfect, there is cosmetic damage as you can see from the photos. I never mis-sell on ebay (check my feedback) so I wanted to be complete honest.

The rear of the phone has a one inch crack on the bottom, this is a very common issue but still doesnt look very nice! I would recommend getting a back protector off ebay to cover this up.

The screen has 4 very minor scratches, I tried to pick these up on camera but they are too small to show up.

The phone itself is SIM FREE so you can use it with ANY NETWORK. Also it is Jailbroken and comes with Cydia and Installous installed already. HAVE FUN ;)

I will also send this FREE 1ST CLASS RECORDED DELIVERY.

On 25-Jun-10 at 14:36:45 BST, seller added the following information:UPDATE

I have upgraded the phone to the latest ios4, so you will be running with the latest firmware. I have again Jailbreaked it AND sim unlocked it. I have tested this with O2, Vodafone and Orange sims, so its going to work with any. I also reinstalled Cydia and Installous :)

They told you that? They told me that they'd offer the same price even if it didn't work (I had tried to push them up a bit cos mine is in as new condition).

Apparently, they don't reuse the phone, they just scavenge the precious metals, etc.

I did know that there is more gold in a tonne of mobile phones than in a tonne of gold ore though, so I believed them.