Fifa 11

Draino76

I was trying to download the chants in order to put on my friend's PS3.

When I click the rapidshare links I get this message -

"Download can not be started.

Too many parallel downloads form your IP address or the limit for free downloads has been reached.

This is usually a temporary problem and can be solved by retrying the same URL at a later time or by becoming a RapidPro-user.

Do you want to upgrade to RapidPro? YES NO"

Never mind. Downloaded fine. Thanks!

Edited by LVSaint

thanks robsk :I . i could be bottherd to see what names were left so i just went with that.

can anyone help me as im not to clever with a pc, im having troubles downloading the chants that have been kindly put up by the 9,i seem to be downloading them but cant do anything with them once downloaded,i find them in the "recent items" folder but cant rn them and there showing as a document rather than a sound file????????????????

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else think that Fifa 11 is crap? It feels sooo slow. I'm yet to score and actual stunning goal. I'll play 3 games and I'm bored of it. Not as thrilled with it as I was fifa 10. I think movement off the ball has improved drastically, but fifa has returned to some of its original problems in that it's slow and very dull.

Does anyone else think that Fifa 11 is crap? It feels sooo slow. I'm yet to score and actual stunning goal. I'll play 3 games and I'm bored of it. Not as thrilled with it as I was fifa 10. I think movement off the ball has improved drastically, but fifa has returned to some of its original problems in that it's slow and very dull.

I get fed up with everyone scoring a finesse goal on clubs. You know it is coming, the keeper will never attempt to dive until it is passed him.