Markus Liebherr RIP. All tributes here please.

camdijk

RIP

what the f*ck happens now

I'm sure that's the question that's on all our minds, but perhaps a few days of mourning and quiet reflection would be appropriate. To answer your question, I was told just after the takeover that there was a trust fund set up for just such an eventuality which contained a sizeable sum, although funding a return to the Premiership might be beyond it. It's down to all who support Saints to pull together in these sad times.

Stunned.

This, and the sad death of young Stansfield, shows that neither youth nor wealth can help you when the day comes. Very very sad.

Just a shame from a Saints point of view that he now won't see us finish the job and take the club back to the top division, the ascent he kickstarted barely a year ago.

just echoing everyone else really...completely shocked,stunned and saddened.......terrible for his friends and family and ,selfishly speaking, rather worrying for SFC too..:scared:

RIP ,Markus.....

now it's all the more important that we win the league and re-pay the faith that he showed in our comparatively little club..

bless you ML....xxxxx

oh christ, i am gob smacked and utterly speechless at the moment.

Thank you markus, i hope you had the ride of your life in the last few months.

I will never forget the smile on your face at Wembley with the players lifting the cup in front of you.

You'll never be forgotten, and you'll always be a Saint.

R.I.P

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})