Phones abroad, best option?

Pilchards

I'm going to Mabella again but I want to set myself up better for using my phone for the Internet which I'm addicted too.

Last time I spent £110. :-(

Does anyone know what the solution is like a different phone than my iPhone perhaps which means less download data or set myself up with a network here that is cheaper abroad than the O2 I'm using?

As you can see I'm not too sure how it all works?

Would joining a wifi be cheaper as I only want to use it back at my villa.

cheers in advance.

Edited by Pilchards

Depends how much time you spend over there. Iberbanda is about the best bet so far that I have found, but you need to have a computer over there (I have an oldish desktop that I keep there). The cost works out at 39€ (plus IVA @ 18%) a month, and you don't need a land line. They supply and fit a small dish aerial which is currently free of charge as an offer. I guess that you have to work out whether that is cost effective considering how much time you spend over there.

I'm going to Mabella again but I want to set myself up better for using my phone for the Internet which I'm addicted too.

Last time I spent £110. :-(

Does anyone know what the solution is like a different phone than my iPhone perhaps which means less download data or set myself up with a network here that is cheaper abroad than the O2 I'm using?

As you can see I'm not too sure how it all works?

Would joining a wifi be cheaper as I only want to use it back at my villa.

cheers in advance.

A good one is eroski movil pay and go, only 3,26 cents per mb or mas movil which is about the same, not sure if you want to use pc or mobile, for mobile the examples i have given are the best for pay and go, for pc/laptop if you are lucky you might pick up an unsecured wi-fi signal, i did when i lived in Fuengirola and had the internet free for about 2 years