New Manager Gossip & Rumours

saint lard

Shearer is a managerial coward. He loved the adulation when he was constantly linked with Newcastle and the fans calling for him to come as their messiah. he would just sit on the MOTD sofa looking like a smug git whilst lapping up all the adulation and giving vague paltitudes to the little probing questions from his MOTD colleagues.

When did Shearer take Newcastle job ? only when damage was so far done with the club that he was in a win/win situation. If team failed and went down, not his fault as damage already done. If they survived then he was a hero with a big bonus in the bank. Either way he pocketed big bucks for doing f**k all !

I would rather have some of the people that post on this forum than Shearer

SSN have just said their sources say Paul Hart is high on the wanted list.

:facepalm:

Their source is probably Paul Hart.

In much the same way as Tony Adams was reportedly high on our shortlist a year ago, and it turned out to be absolute ********.

Still, :facepalm: that we're linked with a proven failure.

Sky sources confirm that Paul Hart is high on the list to take over at Southampton

what the ****

Hes the worst manager and most negative Ive ever seen! finished one game with 6 men at the back and got booed off despite winning 1-0.

If he gets it, Cortese is picking the team and Hart is just a puppet.

At this moment it is not Howe.

What is the fuss about Mowbray? God he sends you to sleep, and his PL experience is relegation.

Shearer has the respect of many in the game and a big name to get people to look up. As long as he doesnt bring Dowie,Lol

Oneill is surely too much of a loose cannon, and wouldn't tow the line.

Zola is a gentleman and good to his word. The world of football likes him and would be the good side of SFC showing through again. NC would know that if he gave his word he would keep to it. A rare thing in football , a man of integrity.

The christian Gross thing is also interesting.

The odds on new manager markets should be ignored most of the time - because it's a relatively low-stakes market, any moderate bet on any of the names (even something like £20) can affect the odds significantly.

Please reassure me we haven't approached him :(

Hart has been treated badly a couple of times, but he is not inspiring at all. Im hoping his name has been thrown out to lower our expectations so we can get someone else in.

Wasn't Hart good with the England under 21's or something like that?

I was just about to start going to home games. Well one a month again as I was feeling good about this season. I think I will hold my horses for now just to see how well NC ****s up with this.... Hart i will not be returing for a 5/6 hour round trip with that plum as manager!

OMG...If Hart is appointed this will on the face of it be one of, if not the worst decisions ever....even worse than Lowes (apart from Potaloo). This would make us a complete laughing stock in my opinion...not usually fussed by that sort of thing, but when you think things couldnt get any worse............

The only thing Hart got right was the academy in Leeds.......he cant coach, organise and manage full grown players............

Mowbray was my first thought yesterday. Got WBA to the play-off final and then won the Championship the following year, both by playing a passing game. We have the players to compliment his style.

Perhaps naive to think he could survive in the Prem without some defensive quality, but he would have learnt from this.

Please please not Curbishley.