New Manager Gossip & Rumours

saint lard

Paul Lambert from Norwich...bit of talk building up in Norwich. Certainly knows how to get a team out of League 1.ambitious and with contacts. could this be the surprise ?

Left Colchester a year ago to join Norwich, and now jumping ship again. Cannot see this one. If he did then I would be nervous if a premier league team showed interest he would be off.

A mate of mine from work has posted this on facebook about 2 hours ago, make of it what you wish.

"SAM IS AT WORK AT THE MOMENT (he works at Eastleigh Airport) AND NO WORD OF A LIE HAS JUST SENT ME THIS TEXT:

PHIL BROWN IS IN COSTAS AT EASTLEIGH AIRPORT... he has just arrived (Arrived, not left!)"

Could be BS, we'll know soon enough!

A mate of mine from work has posted this on facebook about 2 hours ago, make of it what you wish.

"SAM IS AT WORK AT THE MOMENT (he works at Eastleigh Airport) AND NO WORD OF A LIE HAS JUST SENT ME THIS TEXT:

PHIL BROWN IS IN COSTAS AT EASTLEIGH AIRPORT... he has just arrived (Arrived, not left!)"

Again, must be his return flight or he is into his Costa coffee more than I am!! Perhaps it is the deal breaker that he has unlimited Costa coffee?

Sky Sprts saying 2 Prem managers have applied for the job??? (Will be late with this post for sure....) but has anyone mentioned Roberto Di Matteo? (Not sure how to spell) Italian... Prem manager? just thinkin out aloud! Happy days Saints fans!

Me this morning :)... too slow my friend ;)

I see SSN are saying the new manager will be in place this week. I like the big smoke screen from NC today, I think he is getting nervous that the TONY MEOLA deal will fall through at the last minute, the news over here in Guernsey is that Villa have been sniffing as a back up if the Houllier deal falls through.

I see SSN are saying the new manager will be in place this week. I like the big smoke screen from NC today, I think he is getting nervous that the TONY MEOLA deal will fall through at the last minute, the news over here in Guernsey is that Villa have been sniffing as a back up if the Houllier deal falls through.

Makes sense, Yank owner etc. I like the idea of Guernsey being the hotbed for exclusives.

Okay... it's footballrumours.com but thought it was worth sharing;

06 Sep 2010 23:14:09

Southampton in talks with:

First Team Coach- Ian Baraclough

Goalkeeping Coach- Kevin Pressman

BOTH of Sc* thorpe, clearly Nigel Adkins to be appointed tommorow

Apparently compensation with Adkins, Pressman and Baraclough agreed.

I think it's him personally, I would be quite happy with that too.

Okay... it's footballrumours.com but thought it was worth sharing;

06 Sep 2010 23:14:09

Southampton in talks with:

First Team Coach- Ian Baraclough

Goalkeeping Coach- Kevin Pressman

BOTH of Sc* thorpe, clearly Nigel Adkins to be appointed tommorow

Apparently compensation with Adkins, Pressman and Baraclough agreed.

I think it's him personally, I would be quite happy with that too.

There does seem a lot of evidence suggesting it's Adkins, but I'm surprised it hasn't been announced yet.

If by noon, it still hasn't become public that it's Adkins, I think I'll lean to thinking his chance has come and gone.