**** comedians

Turkish

Jo Brand, Russell Brand, Noel Fielding, Michael McIntyre, Patrick Kielty and Joe Pasquale are all about as funny as filling in a self assessment tax return.

Can I add Lee Evans, James Corden, & Gervais...(unless already in OP (can't view pics)).

Not sure about Fielding though, he can be very hit and miss, but some of his surreal stuff can we really well worked...

Must admit, I find apparently sensational comedians like Lee Evans incredibly unfunny. These people are obviously talented, it's just that they don't appeal to me. Another shining example is Steve Coogan. I thought he was OK, as far as his alter-egos, Paul and Pauline Calf were concerned, but as anything else, I find his enormous success totally unfathomable. Yet another is Victoria Wood. She makes me want to kick the TV screen in, or kick the radio over. Appallingly smug performer and person [and I observe her as a person rather more kindly than she sees others] Each to their own, I suppose. Tbh, most comedians, that don't appeal to me, aren't even on my radar.

awful comedians

jo brand

ricky gervais

joe pasquale

ahmid djhalili (sp)

I find the likes of....

frankie boyle

sean lock

peter kay

very funny

Is superb, i went to an industry awards dinner and he was the host and did about 30 minutes stand up before the awards, brilliant. Also a big fan of Jimmy Carr.

• 3 months later...
This. No one in our family can stick the bloke, hes just not funny? James corden can die. Steve coogan isnt funny and neither is ross noble - unfunny geordie twit.

Agreed. Steve Coogan was funny in Alan Partridge, but completely accidentally. That film he was in called Parole Officer was pretty funny too. He's absolutely rubbish now though.

Agreed. Steve Coogan was funny in Alan Partridge, but completely accidentally. That film he was in called Parole Officer was pretty funny too. He's absolutely rubbish now though.

his recent show with Rob Brydon where they go around resturants was chringworthingly bad. The only funny part of it was at the start of one of the programmes some fella comes up to him and shows him a paper which says "'Coogan is a c*nt, says Dad'".

Michael Macintyre is a complete tool and the most unfunny person to ever proclaim themself as a comedian.

I agree completely.

Robson Green is another **** who thinks he's a funny. Extreme fishing would be a decent programme if that **** wasn't on it.

I agree completely.

Robson Green is another **** who thinks he's a funny. Extreme fishing would be a decent programme if that **** wasn't on it.

Who are these people like Macintyre? No one i know likes him, no one on here likes him, yet we keep being told he is this genius comedian by the media.

Who are these people like Macintyre? No one i know likes him, no one on here likes him, yet we keep being told he is this genius comedian by the media.

He's the sort of comedian that would appeal to studenty left wing types from middle class backgrounds. The sort of people that used to play those dragon war games and video the crystal maze.

I expect Verbal finds him hilarious.

Edited by dune

He's the sort of comedian that would appeal to studenty left wing types from middle class backgrounds. The sort of people that used to play those dragon war games and video the crystal maze.

He is one tedious c*nt. Mcintyre annoys me as well.

who is the blonde haired lad that is on Mock Of The Week...quite young looking and goofyish..

his show is terrible...

also, the guy that plays the chav.....utterly awful

Russell Howard. I think he's quite funny and and a good presenter on Russell Howard's Good News. Certainly an improvement on c*nts like Jonathon Ross as a presenter.

I do as well.

As a Marxist, I find his hit-and-miss routines about everyday activities, along with his odd accent and and appearance (his slitty eyes are reminiscent of our Chinese comrades) appeals to my subversive un-British instincts.

I like most of the main stand up comedy. Really nothing better than stand up for me, could watch it all evening with sa bit of football.

Peter Kay

Jack Dee

Ricky gervais

Jimmy Carr

Russell Howard

Macintyre

John Bishop

Frank Skinner

Billy Connerly

Do not like

Jo Brand

Ross Noble

MacIntyre is the best comedian EVER - just like you're the bestest, least racist, least obnoxious and extremely not thick poster EVER.

Are we clear now?