Flights to Australia.

Dog

Ryanair to Istanbul

Air Arabia to Sharjah

Air Arabia to India

Air Asia or someone to Singapore/Thailand

Jet Blue or Virgin down to Aus.

Can be done low cost all the way the record from here to UK on low costs was 29 quid one way inc taxes

Mind you on that length of flight your Sarnies would get damned stale & prob need visas for India transit

Air New Zealand is great for long haul economy - 34 inch pitch legroom, really good entertainment, comfy seats, decent food and cheap. Its good enough that it makes premium economy look pointless. Also has good options for stopovers (Tokyo, Beijing, Tahiti, Los Angeles etc). Otherwise just try the web scrapers like skyscanner.net and kayak.co.uk.

Airlinequality.com is great if you want to check out an airline or specific seat before you book.

Edited by buctootim

Air New Zealand is great for long haul economy - 34 inch pitch legroom, really good entertainment, comfy seats, decent food and cheap. Its good enough that it makes premium economy look pointless. Also has good options for stopovers (Tokyo, Beijing, Tahiti, Los Angeles etc). Otherwise just try the web scrapers like skyscanner.net and kayak.co.uk.

Airlinequality.com is great if you want to check out an airline or specific seat before you book.

You have lovely long legs, are they shaved all the way up?

If you want to go next Christmas you'll need to book as soon as tickets become available to get the cheapest ones. I'm booking in February for next Christmas in Brisbane. Cheapest will be around £650 but average is about £850, after September i doubt you'll get anything under a grand.

Ryanair to Istanbul

Air Arabia to Sharjah

Air Arabia to India

Air Asia or someone to Singapore/Thailand

Jet Blue or Virgin down to Aus.

Can be done low cost all the way the record from here to UK on low costs was 29 quid one way inc taxes

Mind you on that length of flight your Sarnies would get damned stale & prob need visas for India transit

Is that the flight that lands in Moscow?

Does anyone have any good sites or contacts for cheap flights to Australia all year round.

I want to go for Xmas and definitely next summer to Perth.

Dog

Save yer money

Hang around the Dock until a ship is sailing, sneak on board, and just hide in the Lifeboat for the next few months, only venturing out to empty the p*ss bowl and steal food.

Or come the captains cabin boy and ride in Luxury

Years ago folks would fly across the world for peanuts by being couriers, not the narcotic type but documents etc needing to get somewhere guaranteed and putting someone on a plane with an air ticket was cheaper than using DHL or similar. I don't know if in the current air travel environment the companies who organised this type of travel still exist.

Years ago folks would fly across the world for peanuts by being couriers, not the narcotic type but documents etc needing to get somewhere guaranteed and putting someone on a plane with an air ticket was cheaper than using DHL or similar. I don't know if in the current air travel environment the companies who organised this type of travel still exist.

I believe you do have to travel very light in these cases as you not expected to hang around the baggage carousel with time sensitive documents in hand.

On another note be wary of the cheapest airlines as once few the cheapest option we could find to New Zealand with Garuda. Possibly the worst inflight entertainment ever and the only plane I have been on where the cabin appeared to consist of about 10% araldite.

be wary of the cheapest airlines as once few the cheapest option we could find to New Zealand with Garuda. Possibly the worst inflight entertainment ever and the only plane I have been on where the cabin appeared to consist of about 10% araldite.

Garuda were banned from flying into the EU for a long time because their safety standards were so poor.

Garuda were banned from flying into the EU for a long time because their safety standards were so poor.

Soon to be joined by Qantas?

8)

Good point on the Cathay special deals, I get spam from BA, Cathay & Virgin, if you are planning a trip in the future it is worth getting bombarded by the junk at they do have good deals