Pugh to sign in Jan

SaintRichmond

..... along with Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb

:):lol::o:D:p

(You heard it here first)

Oh no we didn't (as its Pantomime season)

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?26935-January-Transfer-Window-News-and-Rumours/page2 Post #80

As we already have Barney, adding Pugh would be a good signing. If we can get Cuthbert from Swindon the strategy will become clear.

The station Manager is apparently well thought off as a mnager in the world of toy town fire services.

I can not confirm this as I have yet to check my facts!

Captain Flack I believe he was known as. I'm looking forward to the Fire Brigade band at half time, it'll beat the hell out of the Albion or Saints Marching Jazz Band.

Anyone under the age of about 40 must be wondering what the hell this thread is all about!:lol:

I've never seen this Pugh. What position does he play and where is he from? We could do with another striker and I think that should be our priority. If he's a decent striker, I don't see why we shouldn't go for him. Do we envision him as back-up or as a replacement for Rickie?

I've never seen this Pugh. What position does he play and where is he from? We could do with another striker and I think that should be our priority. If he's a decent striker, I don't see why we shouldn't go for him. Do we envision him as back-up or as a replacement for Rickie?

Left winger I believe.

His past clubs indicate a bit of a young journeyman. Hopefully just a late bloomer if we are after him.