FIFA League

saint_bert

Rules.

Can only post 2 results vs same opponent per week. (Example I could play Griffo 10 times but only post 2 results in a 7 day period)

Keep results posted by Saturday. I will update a league on a sunday night.

Open to anyone.

Good Luck. Week 1 can begin Monday.

just seemed like all your players were bombing forward when you had the ball...

you are very good mate

We're not counting those as our two league games btw, just was a muck around! The league hasn't started yet. To make your player make a forward run, press L1, or if you want him to make a run after he passes the ball, press L1 as you pass it.

Might as well get involved, can't remember my exact screen name (internet was f*cked on my PS3 for a while) but will add you lot. It's pretty much my username on here anyway.

Give me a cheeky little add and I'll play you tonight for fun if you want? AlexSFC93

Griffo 3-2 Smirking_Saint

Griffo 6-4 Smirking_Saint

Griffo 2-6 Smirking_Saint

Must admit Griffo, probably the best player i have played in a long long time. Shame i couldn't defend solidly all game but you definately punished me when i made mistakes !!

You are probably the best player that I've played off people from Saints Web.. Although in that last game there was something wrong with my controller. I know it's not an excuse but the game seemed lagged and the players reacted much slower than normal for me. I think I may have accidently changed the auto switching method or something too because that was playing up. 3 very good games though!

You are probably the best player that I've played off people from Saints Web.. Although in that last game there was something wrong with my controller. I know it's not an excuse but the game seemed lagged and the players reacted much slower than normal for me. I think I may have accidently changed the auto switching method or something too because that was playing up. 3 very good games though!

i nearly beat you till you got two goals right at the very end...then I quit