The TSW Big Brother Poll

St Chalet

just accept Dune would win the khunt race should he include himself...so now we need to sort out who the 2nd biggest ***t is

But in a fair poll where you voted for your favourite poster (1 user 1 vote) I could count on my core support (my fan club) wheras other entrants don't have that support because they're very dull.

You will be honoured to know TDD that following Spastic saints move to my ignore list, I have decided to remove you for the time being. I look forward to reading your 'controversial' views once more.

This ignore list is pretty lame because you seem to report and reply to the people supposedly on it.

Ok, by popular request.

• You must put yourself up for eviction.
  • Nominations will run until 10pm TUESDAY
  • Poll will run for 3 days (unless I get sacked as a Mod).
  • No electioneering on any other thread or forum.
  • Loser will be banned for the coming weekend.
  • You vote for who you wanted evicted

Confirmed

Deano6

Smirking Saint

Hypochondriac

Buctootim

Deppo

Thedelldays

Big John

So now you're not even allowed a party political broadcast.

This whole sham reminds me of the presidential elections in Rhodesia.

And if St Chalet gets sacked then surely there is someone else to manage the referendum.

And if St Chalet gets sacked then surely there is someone else to manage the referendum.

In fairness Dune, if I have to watch anymore youtube videos I'm pretty sure I'll start voting to kick you out :).

What do you care? The whole point is that people are voting on how you are on here. It isn't about electioneering. You clearly don't believe in the things that you say on here enough to let them stand up in a vote.

What do you care? The whole point is that people are voting on how you are on here. It isn't about electioneering. You clearly don't believe in the things that you say on here enough to let them stand up in a vote.

The sneaky rule changes were not my decision.

I think we should make it interesting and extend the ban to a week.

It's gonna be a toss up between you, delldays and Deppo. I think you and delldays may split the right wing vote and I reckon deppo could be in trouble as he has a lot of enemies.