Eviction Run Off - Hypo V Dune

St Chalet

Poster to be banned this weekend?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Poster to be banned this weekend?

• Hypochondriac
    • Dune

The hilarious part is that dune's badge of honour is their genuine satisfaction.

But i'll always have my badge long after the satisfaction has gone. You on the other hand will always be remembered as a snivveling little worm that was in full gob off mode, but went quiet when invited to partake. Just like you were as silent as the grave in the pub.

But i'll always have my badge long after the satisfaction has gone. You on the other hand will always been remember as a snivveling little worm that was in full gob off mode, but went quiet when invited to partake. Just like you were as silent as the grave in the pub.

We all stood up. You bottled it, even after having the rules changed to suit you. Its been worthwhile. It was always clear you were obsessive. Nnow we know you are weak too.

We all stood up. You bottled it, even after having the rules changed to suit you. Its been worthwhile. It was always clear you were obsessive. Nnow we know you are weak too.

Wheras you have the personality of a guy that was president of a students union. Geek me up Scotty.

Wheras you have the personality of a guy that was president of a students union. Geek me up Scotty.

Thats right Dune, I won a popular vote of over 5,000 against the politicos on a slate of increased sports, societies and entertainment funding and less on political activity. I guess that would be geeky to you.

This reminds me of this bloke who was shouting racist slurs in the pub the other day. All manner of disgusting vile words were coming out of his mouth. Typical taxi driver.

My mistake Deppo. I wrongly assumed you were an adult. That would explain why you said nothing at the time and saved it for when you logged onto TSW.

Thats right Dune, I won a popular vote of over 5,000 against the politicos on a slate of increased sports, societies and entertainment funding and less on political activity. I guess that would be geeky to you.

Extremely. While normal students were getting hammered and getting layed you were getting votes.

You dont know much about student union bars, fresher weeks, May balls or three day festivals sponsored by Southern Comfort clearly.

Went in the student union bar once when i was a student and it was full of geeks. The balls were good though. Passed on the festivals.

What was the gripe you've got against Hypo?

That I supposedly reported all his posts and got him banned (despite Baj and Steve stating I did not.) He also thinks it bothers me if he repeats it every other post as a 'joke.' Fairly sad but not as tragic as spastic who has decided to copy him and thinks he is funny.

That I supposedly reported all his posts and got him banned (despite Baj and Steve stating I did not.) He also thinks it bothers me if he repeats it every other post as a 'joke.' Fairly sad but not as tragic as spastic who has decided to copy him and thinks he is funny.

You should report him.

Well if they say you're not a grass then clearly you're not. That said it's good to know Deppo has such high principles on such matters.