Macbook for sale

Baj

2 years old.

This is an upgraded version of the 2 Ghz Intel macbook. Has 4gb ram and 350gb HDD.

Comes with Neoprene sleeve, psu. Will have fresh install of snow leopard on it.

Mark/Damages.

This mac has been used daily, so has some signs of wear and tear (see images below).

There is a hair under the screen, approx 1/2 inch long near the bottom (see arrow). Theres a little plastic missing from top right of lid (see picture) and a little from bottom right of base (see picture). Apart from that there's nothing wrong with it.

will take anything £450 and over.

mac.jpg

Battery is good mate, reckon I still get a good 4 hours out of it and that's during use. I've done a 2 hour flight where i was watching a movie off the dvd drive, major power eater, and it managed it.

As for the hair, I've not even tried mate, ill give it a go with a hoover now, lol :D

hey, here's a crazy idea. How about just not sticking stupid ****ing sarcastic replies in the wrong forums in the first place instead of *****ing like a lot of ****ing children when 1 of you gets infracted and other one doesn't.

hey, here's a crazy idea. How about just not sticking stupid ****ing sarcastic replies in the wrong forums in the first place instead of *****ing like a lot of ****ing children when 1 of you gets infracted and other one doesn't.

So it is one rule for you and another for everyone else. Thought as much.

I hope you infracted deppo for his comments like you infracted me. Infraction nazi.

You should take that as a 'no' then ;)