Only 1322 tickets for Bournemouth!

fanimal

Do we have a pub decided for the main contingent to gather is as yet?

if your getting off the train at pokesdown (which is the nearest station to the ground)there is a The Bell outside the station or half amile up the road is a wetherspoons The Sir Percy Florence Shelley, Boscombe - which we are all heading for,come out the station turn right and carry on walking till u come to it on your left

if your getting off the train at pokesdown (which is the nearest station to the ground)there is a The Bell outside the station or half amile up the road is a wetherspoons The Sir Percy Florence Shelley, Boscombe - which we are all heading for,come out the station turn right and carry on walking till u come to it on your left

Is The Bell still a big Celtic pub?

sounds like a good idea, will be doing the same.

I will buy any spare tickets you have (whether it's just one or a couple) for Saturday. I'm a st holder but missed out on the ballot. I have cash waiting and will come and collect the tickets from you anywhere you like (within reason). Please pm me.