Primus Telecommunications

Weston Super Saint

http://www.primusconnect.co.uk/

Does anyone use these guys for their phone line?

They are offering line rental for £7.99 per month - £7.41 cheaper than BTs cheapest package.

I'm considering ditching BT for my line - already changed broadband to Orange @ £7 per month - and will not use the phone line for any calls, not even connecting a phone to it, just the broadband router.

So, anyone use these guys, if so any difference to using BT?

Any recommendations for other companies to use instead of BT, the cheaper the better! Already have the line in situ, so no work to be done, just need to switch the provider.

http://www.primusconnect.co.uk/

Does anyone use these guys for their phone line?

They are offering line rental for £7.99 per month - £7.41 cheaper than BTs cheapest package.

I'm considering ditching BT for my line - already changed broadband to Orange @ £7 per month - and will not use the phone line for any calls, not even connecting a phone to it, just the broadband router.

So, anyone use these guys, if so any difference to using BT?

Any recommendations for other companies to use instead of BT, the cheaper the better! Already have the line in situ, so no work to be done, just need to switch the provider.

Check the small print - I had something similar offered to my business recently. The rental is about half price but only for 2 years, you have to sign up for longer and if you cancel before there are hefty charges. They will try and get you to sign up over the phone and get very shirty if you say you need time to think.