iPad 2

Essruu

What's the point, just wait for the Ipad 3, which no doubt they have already developed...

I'm waiting for the Ipad 5. I've heard it will have a real keyboard, USB ports & you'll be able to stand it up without having to hold it. It's gonna be so cool...

Seriously (without getting into some nerd slanging match) just what the hell is the point of an iPad? I like technology but have not found one single reason why I would need something like an iPad.

I'm waiting for the Ipad 5. I've heard it will have a real keyboard, USB ports & you'll be able to stand it up without having to hold it. It's gonna be so cool...

Seriously (without getting into some nerd slanging match) just what the hell is the point of an iPad? I like technology but have not found one single reason why I would need something like an iPad.

Ladies like it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Working for 3 as I do would highly recommend ours. You won't get a better 3G experience from anyone else.

We've just started selling them this week on rolling monthly data contracts.

If I remember correctly 16Gb one is £499 with £15 a month for 10gb data.

Working for 3 as I do would highly recommend ours. You won't get a better 3G experience from anyone else.

We've just started selling them this week on rolling monthly data contracts.

If I remember correctly 16Gb one is £499 with £15 a month for 10gb data.

was thinking of getting a sim free Ipad and chosing my price plan

was thinking of 3s 10gb 30 day rolling thingy at £15 pcm

• 2 weeks later...
surely there are apps that support flash...and will play saintsplayer....?

Still waiting my friend. S bloddy annoying. I did email the developers of saints player and suggested they do what sky sports we bite does and change form flash to HTMPL (I think). Problem is about 90% of the leagues are subscribed to the format!!