**Wanted** Car for £100

Dog

You should have asked 4 years ago! I was getting rid of a perfectly good Fiesta with a little bit of rust, I was worried about the local salted mountain roads. To re-register it in Italy would have cost more than the car was worth, so I took it back to the UK and sold it there. For £100.

You should have asked 4 years ago! I was getting rid of a perfectly good Fiesta with a little bit of rust, I was worried about the local salted mountain roads. To re-register it in Italy would have cost more than the car was worth, so I took it back to the UK and sold it there. For £100.

...four words that sit together so badly...

Does it have to be taxed and tested?

Taxed yes, I'll pay for that, tested yes, but one of the crew is a mechanic and does MOT's, he said as long as evrything works he'll stick a ticket on it. I mean we are only driving it for a week then when we get back we're going to smoke it!

I'll keep my ear to the ground mate. My nipper paid to enter a similar 'race' a few years ago but his co-pilot pulled out at the last minute so he scrapped the car and cut his losses.

Good luck anyway, sounds like fun.

If you accept donations via paypal pm me and i'll send you a donation.

That is extremely kind of you dune, and it brought a tiny tear to my eye, but let's get the car sorted first, then I'll take you up on your generous offer :)

• 2 weeks later...