Death row meals?

simo

It would have to be a mixed grill.

With one of these you have loads of choice of different meats,chicken,gammon,pork chop and a piece of steak.All of this is complemented with peas,mushrooms and a fried egg and sometimes they throw in an onion.yummy.

Theres something for everyone with one of these(unless of course you are a veggie).

If i could manage a desert after one of the above,i would like lemon meringue with strawberries.

Blimey i feel hungry now!

A massive curry feast.

Many Cobras to accompany

Starter(s): Chicken Tikka and Chicken Pakora

Main(s): Chicken Madras, Sagwalla and Jalfrezi with Pillau Rice and a Garlic Naan.

Desert(s): Chocolate and Hazelnut Icecream, Mango Kulfi to wash it down.

Right, time to call the local curry house.

Either a massive chinese takeaway.

Starters - Prawn toast, Barbecue Ribs, Crispy Duck, Prawn Wontons, Satay chicken.

Mains - Honey Roast Pork, Catonese Roast Duck, Beef in Black bean sauce, Sweet and sour chicken, Lamb Chinese Curry.

Or

Garlic, Rosemary and Red Wine Lamb, roast spuds, honey glazed parsnips, cauliflower puree, asparagus, Broccoli, Yorkies, pigs in blankets, sage and cranberry stuffing.

Both followed with an Eton Mess and a few Jonnie Walker Blue labels on the rocks.

Hypothetically obviously.

I just fed seven with some lovely honey coated stir fried turkey fajita wraps with basic salad with handfuls of grated cheddar. If the house gets nuked tonight we will all die happy and full of belly.

ASDA Rioja washing it down helped I must say.

Hypothetically of course.

Wouldn't say no to a family size Gypsy tart right now either.

Hypothetical because I'd never live anywhere that had the dealth penalty:

Roast lamb, new Jersey potatoes, runner beans and gravy. Followed by icecream with bananas and chocolate sauce.

Simple tastes, me.

New Jersey is next to Philadelphia and Delaware, which both have the death penalty. Best to have Wisconsin potatoes.

Several people have posted that their decision is purely hypothetical. Can someone just confirm that this thread is hypothetical?

Sorry, by posting in this thread you have reserved your place in the queue for 'the chair.'

See you in hell fatboy. ;)

What??[/QUOT

She means that the thread title is death row meals. I dont suppose you would be allowed to pop off to cornwall for a meal in a restaurant. Incidentally, would you want to have this hypothetical last meal with your ex wife?

There is a really nice sea-food restaurant in Cornwall that I went to with my ex-wife quite a lot.

I would go there for my last meal, followed by a walk on the beach.

If I knew it would be my last meal, I'd probably want to stay at home and think. So I'd probably make a sausage casserole (nice and Sage-y), have a couple of glasses of red and go out quietly in my sleep. Cornwall's lovely though.

What's that meal called where they cut the head of a monkey open and you eat it's brains? I would not want that.

Although I wouldn't mind trying something really exotic; like dog or sheep's eyes. My thinking is thatif it's rely scrummy then you die happy, if it tastes like **** then it doesn't matter cos you'll soon be dead.

Actually, when we say 'errr, yuk, that tastes like ****', how do we know what **** tastes like? Anyone ever tried it?

What's that meal called where they cut the head of a monkey open and you eat it's brains? I would not want that.

Although I wouldn't mind trying something really exotic; like dog or sheep's eyes. My thinking is thatif it's rely scrummy then you die happy, if it tastes like **** then it doesn't matter cos you'll soon be dead.

Actually, when we say 'errr, yuk, that tastes like ****', how do we know what **** tastes like? Anyone ever tried it?

I have eaten a McDonalds.

enjoy.

and lol @ whitey grandad

Had the misfortune to come across Sheeps Eyes at a "business Banquet" once where we were supposed to eat everything or insult our guests

I can tell you that they taste of

The vomit that you desperately try to swallow back down again