Death row meals?

simo

Had the misfortune to come across Sheeps Eyes at a "business Banquet" once where we were supposed to eat everything or insult our guests

I can tell you that they taste of

The vomit that you desperately try to swallow back down again

A mate of mine visited friends in Malaysia. They arranged a "very special" restaurant meal for him, which turned out to be a nicely barbecued dog. He refused point blank to eat it or even touch it, they havent spoken to him since, and that was twenty-plus years ago, seems they had forked out a small fortune for this delicious treat.

er, no, hes not dead. The friends in Malaysia refused to speak to him again after he insulted them by refusing to eat the barbecued alsation they had so thoughtfully paid around £1000 for at the best dog restaurant in town. And for some reason, my mate doesnt seem particularly keen to heal the rift.

er, no, hes not dead. The friends in Malaysia refused to speak to him again after he insulted them by refusing to eat the barbecued alsation they had so thoughtfully paid around £1000 for at the best dog restaurant in town. And for some reason, my mate doesnt seem particularly keen to heal the rift.

I'm lost, what has this go to do with being executed?

A mate of mine visited friends in Malaysia. They arranged a "very special" restaurant meal for him, which turned out to be a nicely barbecued dog. He refused point blank to eat it or even touch it, they havent spoken to him since, and that was twenty-plus years ago, seems they had forked out a small fortune for this delicious treat.

Had they all got dressed up like a dog's dinner?

I'l get my coat....