PSN outage

pap

i would suggest little big planet. there are thousands of levels as you can create your own and upload them and some of them are quite clever. there are loads of tools to use to create your levels weather you just wan to make a flying penis or make some crazy game. its pretty fun

Anyone recommend which free games to get?

inFamous is a great game. Had it on rental a few months ago, so it was the first one I got for free. Also went for Wipeout HD - awesome game.

If you get the Playstation+ part of the welcome back you get another free game in Burnout Paradise too.

inFamous is a great game. Had it on rental a few months ago, so it was the first one I got for free. Also went for Wipeout HD - awesome game.

If you get the Playstation+ part of the welcome back you get another free game in Burnout Paradise too.

But you can only play it whilst you're subscribed to Playstation Plus. So if, after 30 days you let your subscription lapse, you won't be able to play it.

Don't panic Jonnyboy.

1. On your PlayStation 3 navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB

2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List

3.Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed

4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

Sorted. (I had the same problem).

Don't panic Jonnyboy.

1. On your PlayStation 3 navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB

2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List

3.Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed

4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

Sorted. (I had the same problem).

You're a legend mate.