The "I'm hanging out of my rear" thread...

Sadly I'm hanging out of my rear with sleep deprivation instead of a hangover.

But in addition to yesterday's awesomeness it was my penultimate night shift and the last time I'll ever have to read the Sunday Times. So whilst half my face is covered by the bags under my eyes, the other half is covered with a big sh*t-eating Cheshire cat grin. What a bloody month, magnificent :)

Sadly I'm hanging out of my rear with sleep deprivation instead of a hangover.

But in addition to yesterday's awesomeness it was my penultimate night shift and the last time I'll ever have to read the Sunday Times. So whilst half my face is covered by the bags under my eyes, the other half is covered with a big sh*t-eating Cheshire cat grin. What a bloody month, magnificent :)

Good on yer Mao. I hated night shifts, nights are for burglars and prostitutes.

Make yourself a promise never to do nights again mate.

Best. Hangover. Ever.

That wonderful feeling of total contentment and total nnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

add one more to that, looking forward to the exibition match this after :)

Man life is good

there will plenty in the same boat today. thank god for kids tv & the Nintendo Ds this morning!

im still on a massive high but the hangover & my bad back ( feel down seats in the Itchen when the players came out ) are putting up a good fight.

thank fook i'm off work this week :D

Well at least the nipper scored cracker and set up another in a 3-3 draw.

2nd in the goal scoring charts (from midfield) and leading the assists chart.

The Doris has a twinkle in her eye as well due to my awesome parenting so that bodes well for later. :smug:

What a f**king cracking weekend it has been. :D

Good on yer Mao. I hated night shifts, nights are for burglars and prostitutes.

Make yourself a promise never to do nights again mate.

Ta mate, I will :) just finished my last night, actually a bit emotional because the people there are cracking.

But nevertheless - feeling comparatively good all the time after 7-8 hours night-sleep, having a whole hour for lunch (on Whitstable beach lol!), not having to bugger off from parties just as they start getting good, not having to perform an agonised coitus interruptus to go off to work, being able to watch Saints play in the Championship on more than two hours' kip in the morning...f*cking ecstatic, can't wait!

Well at least the nipper scored cracker and set up another in a 3-3 draw.

2nd in the goal scoring charts (from midfield) and leading the assists chart.

The Doris has a twinkle in her eye as well due to my awesome parenting so that bodes well for later. :smug:

What a f**king cracking weekend it has been. :D

Did you bone her?

I think I recovered around noon today. Odd champagne and vodka based homemade cocktails, and apparently (I say apparently, as I don't appear to actually remember much from around 9pm onwards!) necking half a bottle of rose in one hit probably didn't help me, to be fair!

I went back to work today and all i can think of is that song "We,re coming for you".I even woke up on Sunday morning with that playing around in my head.

Its a very catchy tune though.

All the way home every time I tried to drop off to sleep on the plane the same picture Chappers Forecast Bart & LB singing along with us on the pitch. Luckily apart from the stomach being screwed by the Real Ale & Curry managed to get through the hangover drive up to Heathrow and guzzled & farted horrificly all the way home (luckily Mrs D_P was happy at that news as it meant I wasn't able to flirt with the Flying Mattresses).

Have to say that today was one mofo horrible morning - thank God for Nurofen

All the way home every time I tried to drop off to sleep on the plane the same picture Chappers Forecast Bart & LB singing along with us on the pitch. Luckily apart from the stomach being screwed by the Real Ale & Curry managed to get through the hangover drive up to Heathrow and guzzled & farted horrificly all the way home (luckily Mrs D_P was happy at that news as it meant I wasn't able to flirt with the Flying Mattresses).

Have to say that today was one mofo horrible morning - thank God for Nurofen

Fair play for coming all that way DP.Hope you managed to get a few pictures to take back with you.

Fair play for coming all that way DP.Hope you managed to get a few pictures to take back with you.

Showed the Vids to the GF tonight and she simply said Oh My God, no wonder you had to go! Couldn't upload them but big shout to Slap, Terry, Grammy et al at Deacons Sat night & big shout to my main man for getting me a ticket (again)

Must have been about 30 people taking pics of me (and my other main man for driving me down) with my flag. Could have stuck it up in Kingsland/Chapel corner but didn't feel right, just gave it an outing on the pitch at the end and got the promised picture in the goalmouth for Eric!

I had to come back for a day of meetings before end of May, I had to pre-position my camping gear for Glasto. So as soon as I knew I had a couple of days spare Thursdasy Friday this week it was a no brainer. The moment when we lifted the cards up the atmospher was so electric I was crying as bad as I ever did at a Stage Production of Mama Mia 8)

Down side was having no internet access until this afternoon (when I FINALLY woke up!) and missing a lot of the banter on here! But yeah, was fun hearing Hamster explain to his buddy about where The Flag has been to. His mate believed all of them apart from being hung in the Home Dugout - lol (the forum match!)

mwcfif.jpg