1x Bestival Student Ticket

SuperMikey

Hello there,

I'm selling my Bestival 2011 ticket because my friend who I was going with can't go, and I don't fancy going on my own!

I'll point out here that this is a student ticket, meaning that you have to have an NUS card or some other form of valid Student ID (it needs to be a universal ID, not one for a particular Uni) in order to get in.

Gutted not to be going as there's a great line-up this year, which can be found at www.bestival.net, including The Cure, Public Enemy, PJ Harvey, Pendulum, Big Audio Dynamite, Brian Wilson and Primal Scream.

Ticket is £160 and it should be posted out around a fortnight before the festival, so I can contact customer services and change the delivery address for the order (I think) and it'll go straight to you.

Cheers folks!

You can actually go to the on-site Bestival box office and upgrade the ticket to adult on the day for an extra £10 if you don't have any valid student ID on you (or if you're not a student and buy my nice ticket).

Sweet, mate if you want to redo this thread and just put "ticket for sale" and a note at the end saying "this is a student ticket so if you're an adult you will need to pay an extra £10 on the day to upgrade" then you can.