High Resolution touchscreen HTC Smartphone only £85

PaulSaint

Unmarked Android HTC Hero smartphone (dark brown gunmetal colour). This was the model before the Desire.

Latest firmware, 5MP Camera, WIFI, 3G, accelerometer, email, great games, soft leather case, 2GB SD Card, etc. Small orange symbol on back but its factory unlocked, just make sure your carrier supports all the functions. I used O2's £10 per month contract and it all worked except MMS's (just emailed my pics instead). Oh there's a mint box with manuals, plus usb lead (bit bent but works fine) and a charger (UK of course).

Works faultlessly but the GPS on these phones can take a while to pick up the satellites.

First to offer £85 and collect gets it!

htc-hero-orange-uk.jpg

Edited by PaulSaint
Forgot somat

Is the 2gb the total storage capacity or is there more built in ?

If so, what's the max mini SD you could please

NB

wish mrs h would make up her ****ing mind [despair]

Edited by hamster

Is the 2gb the total storage capacity or is there more built in ?

If so, what's the max mini SD you could please

NB

wish mrs h would make up her ****ing mind [despair]

Internal memory is 288mb but it can be expanded up to 32gb with SD cards. A 2gb one is supplied.

Can mrs h and I pop over and you show her how good it is [sic] and how to work it please?

We are in soton area and free this evening.

No commitment to buy and let me know if you'd consider a lower offer as I'd hate to offend you.

Can mrs h and I pop over and you show her how good it is [sic] and how to work it please?

We are in soton area and free this evening.

No commitment to buy and let me know if you'd consider a lower offer as I'd hate to offend you.

I'm available to demo the phone after 8, any good to you? I'm not really looking for a lower offer as I really priced it to sell quickly. There's no pressure though, if you don't want to take it I won't be offended :)

I Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel you Hammy (-;

It's just a phone Jeff, it's not as if it's an iPhone is it.

Playing now actually and yes, very cool phone and mrs h loves me long time. Lovely feel and as versatile as my iPhone but I'd have to say much more professional in appearance. Leather case is gonna be handy as she tends to just chuck everything in her bag so I won't need to nag her anymore about that.

NB

For sale, crappy Walkman phone, pink with knackered battery life. Not really, it's going in the 'phone drawer' along with all the other ones.

...and PaulSaints quite a nice bloke. Hopefully he will use some of the money towards a new kettle as I think his current one must be broke as we never got to see it working. ;-)

Cheers Paul was nice to meet you.

...and PaulSaints quite a nice bloke. Hopefully he will use some of the money towards a new kettle as I think his current one must be broke as we never got to see it working. ;-)

Cheers Paul was nice to meet you.

Oops, so busy thinking about phone features I forgot about the Kettle. Sorry!

Wouldnt want an iphone! now a Desire Hd, thats another matter,

Just wanted something with better build quality and camera than my San Francisco (dont get me wrong, its great for the money) and the Hero would have tided me over.

Just made an offer for a duel booting HTC HD2 which can run either Windows7 Mobile or Android 2.3.4 fingers crossed!