Texaco Fantasy Football - SWF Challenge

saintscottofthenortham

What's all this requested to join? Have I joined the wrong one? I put the number in at the top and hit join and I was in I think? Am I in the wrong place or what?

Your in. When you hit Join I then have to confirm it. Each day I have about 30 requests which is why I only accept those that have their username as their team name, hense my next post.

Your in. When you hit Join I then have to confirm it. Each day I have about 30 requests which is why I only accept those that have their username as their team name, hense my next post.

Ah that's cool. Missed anywhere it saying pending so just thought I joined the wrong league lol

In the rules it says transfers can be made at any time. Does this mean you can pick a striker plYing Friday and then swap him out before your new striker plays Saturday??

To be honest, i'm not sure. I do know that you only have a limited amount of transfers each month so if your plan did work, you'd better have hoped that the players with reference to your dealings do bloody well! ;)

In the rules it says transfers can be made at any time. Does this mean you can pick a striker plYing Friday and then swap him out before your new striker plays Saturday??

I think I tried something similar last year. I picked my captain as one player in a team playing Friday night then changed the captain to another player playing on sat and again on Sunday. Points were awarded for the Friday nights captain and that was it. So changes are set for the week basically. Get your team set for Friday and change it after Tuesday.

If your in a league with subs included they automatically change when scores update but only if a 1st teamer is out injured. So if you picked a keeper that didn't play the score update will swap him for your sub keeper. If both keepers played and your sub keeper did better then tough. :)

• 4 weeks later...