Quality Ikea furniture For Sale

PaulSaint

NOW ONLY £50 - NEED THE SPACE!!!

Item 1 - Ikea sideboard unit in light birch finish offered in good condition. Two adjustable shelves inside. Great for hiding away crockery and glasses in the dining room or for additional storage in the kitchen or living room.

size

Width: 150 cm

Depth: 45 cm

Height: 73 cm

Item 2 - Similar sized matching Ikea wall cabinet with glass shelves and obscure glass sliding doors. Together these items cost around £500 - will now take £125 for both.

Viewings welcomed (J9 M27). Please contact me for pictures.

Paypal or cash accepted :)

Edited by PaulSaint

• 2 weeks later...
Ive looked at the pics, I don't really understand what they are. Does the cabinet sit on top on the unit?

That's one option but we used to have the wall cabinet screwed to the wall. With around a 2-3 feet gap between the top of the freestanding unit and the bottom of the wall cabinet it looks really cool?

Yep, sounds like a plan, Saturday assumedly better than Sunday? I'm working Saturday, but hubby isn't, if the number above is the best to contact you on I'll get him to give you a ring. Reckon they'd fit in a Mondeo?[/QUOT

Michelle, is that Fiesta still for sale?

Will be yes, I'm actually in the process of trying to sort out buying a car as we speak, just waiting for confirmation of finance and I'll be ready to go. Want to arrange to come and have a look at it?